20

Today was suppose to be another long day of filming however around lunch time it was like the bottom dropped and began pouring. We were all huddled under one of the tents trying to stay dry and see if it would blow over. Jonas and Caitlin where over in the corner looking at the radar while Maddie and I were propped up against each other with eyes closed.

"Alright everyone looks like this should be over around 3 so let's say go back to your trailers and sleep or do whatever and I'll text you all about 30 minutes before we start filming again for you all to head to hair and makeup!" Jonas calls out to all of us.

"Oh thank the lord!" I mumble sitting up. "It's nap time!" I sing making everyone chuckle. "Cait can you call me when Jonas sends the text. I know I won't hear my phone go off if you don't call."

Caitlin shakes her head but nods. "I expect nothing less." She chuckles. "But yea I'll call you."

"Thank you!" I grin grabbing one of the multiple umbrellas and sprinting off to my trailer. Getting in I strip from my wet clothes and change into a pair of soft shorts and a large t-shirt.

Once I was changed and threw my hair up into a bun I climbed into the little bed in my trailer and curled up ready for a much needed nap. It's only 12 but we've been up since 5:30 and filming since 6:30 due to needing some morning scenes.

Just as my eyes were fluttering shut my trailer door flew open again and slammed shut making my eyes shoot open. Drew is we there shaking his wet hair and locking my trailer door.

"And what are you doing here?" I question sitting up in my bed a bit.

He grins kicking off his shoes. "Well everyone went to their own trailers but I missed you so here I am."

I can't help but chuckle. "We just finished filming a scene together."

He shrugs coming over. "So? Doesn't mean I still don't miss you."

"You are ridiculous Drew Starkey." I smile opening my arms. "But come here, you're just in time for nap time."

Drew waste no time crawling over me and letting me curl into his side. Resting my head on his chest I let my eyes close again, comfortable in his arms.

The rain on the roof of the trailer was like a lullaby for me. "I love the sound of rain on the roof." I mumble cuddling closer to him.

"Same, reminds me of back home." He agrees as I feel myself drift off into sleep.

I'm woken up a little while later by Drew shifting under me. "Hmmmm." I mumble.

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He whispers pressing his lips to my forehead.

"It's ok." I say. "How long were we asleep?" I question.

Drew leans over grabbing his phone and looking at it. "Hour and a half." He answers setting the phone back down again.

"Mmh a nice nap." I hum laying my head on his chest again.

Drew nods lifting my chin to press him lips to mine. I respond by rolling over more so I'm straddling him. Drew's hands found my waist as he pulled me closer letting me entangle my hands in his hair that was slicked back in the usual Rafe fashion. "God I hate this gel." I mumble as he moves his lips from mine to my neck.

He chuckles as he sucks on different sports on my neck until he finds the one making me moan. I roll my hips back grinding on him a bit making him groan. "You're gonna have to stop that."

I chuckle sitting up on his lap and smirk. "What this?" I ask doing it again.

Drew's eyes cloud over as he tightens his grip on my waist and flips us over. "Yes that." He says before pressing his lips to mine again.

My hands began to wonder up his shirt before I go back down to the hem and pull on it. Drew gets the hint and sits up pulling it over his head. I smirk leaning up to kiss him again. His hands find the bottom of my shirt and he goes to lift it up.

"Yo Len!" A loud knock on my door makes the two of us jump apart and stare wide eyed.

"Fuck this keeps happening." Drew pants scurrying for his shirt.

"Len!" Chase's voice calls again.

"Uh, Yea Yea!" I call back as Drew and I rush out of my bed.

"Open up!" He yells making me groan and shove Drew into the shower.

Throwing open the door I see Chase standing there with his hands in his hip. "Took you long enough."

"I told everyone I was taking a nap." I said confused. "You're ass woke me up."

"Oh sorry I forgot. I was just looking for Drew we can't find him. But I guess you're no help." Chase sighs.

"Yea no, I've been sleep this whole time sorry. Maybe he's asleep too." I shrug lying.

"Maybe." Chase says unsure. "Well it's clearing up so we'll probably start filming soon." He informs me.

"Sounds good." I nod before shutting the door. I wait a minute before walking over to the bathroom and opening the door to find drew leaning against the sink smirking. "Shut up." I roll my eyes before he can say anything.

He throws his hands up in defense walking towards me. "I wasn't saying anything."

"Hmm sure." I sass leaning up and pressing my lips to his once more. "You better go. People are looking for you and we're gonna start filming again."

He groans wrapping his arms around me. "Are you sure we can't just you know go back to what we were doing?" He asks leaning down to my lips but I put my hands on his chest.

"Nope we don't want swollen lips before we film." I say making him pout. "Now go before you get caught." I chuckle pushing him towards the door.

"I'm going, I'm going." He complies.

-
ItsLennox

Liked by Drewstarkey and 2,755,954 othersTagged: elameeeee

Tagged: elameeeee

ItsLennox rain is just confetti from the sky 🌧 pc: elameeeee

429 comments

MadisonBaileyBabe how is one human so perfect
*liked by Drewstarkey*
-> ItsLennox have you looked at your self?!?!?

Elameeeee just you wait till I get the film back of this
-> ItsLennox I literally can't wait

User1 she acts like a child🙄
-> ItsLennox was that suppose to be an insult
-> Rudeth we all do tbh

Drewstarkey the only person I know who full on sprints into the water when it's pouring rain
-> ItsLennox you had fun don't lie
—> Drewstarkey you're not wrong🥺

HiChaseStokes Len said thunderstorm who?