18

Simp Nation

Maddie Daddie
Hello I want to partayyyyyy

Lensss
Oh there's an AMAZING club downtown that I went to when I can here for a formal

Aussie
I could party

Bailes
Yes mama needs a drink

Drewseph
I'm in

Rudy tooty
Let's drunk

Lensss
Rudy are you already drinking or something?

Rudy tooty
No.

Strokes
Rudy don't lie. Yes he is

Mf bff
Bro why?

Maddie daddie
Look it doesn't matter everyone meet in the lobby at 10:30 for Uber pick up

Caitlin and I quickly started getting ready while pregaming a little bit. "So when are you going to actually make a move on Drew?" Caitlin asks as I sit on the counter top of our bathroom doing my makeup.

"What do you mean?" I question stopping doing my mascara.

She lets out a laugh turning to me. "Len come on. I've seen you crushing on guys before and trust me, you're crushing."

She wasn't wrong. Over these past fee weeks I have keep falling more and more for Drew and his stupid charming personality. "So maybe I am? We're cast mates. I can't let a little crush get in the way of my work." I admit sliding off the counter top change.

"So? Len I have not seen you happy in such a long time and I really think Drew could make you happy. You deserve it after Jake." She says following me into my room.

"We aren't talking about him." I snap pulling my t-shirt off to change.

Caitlin throws her hands up in defense. "Just saying. You're only pissed cause you know I'm right. But whatever keep denying yourself a chance to be happy, your call." Caitlin is probably the only person who can get away with talking to me like that.

Caitlin has been my best friend since diapers, we were in daycare at church together and eventually ended up going to school together. She's seen me on top of the world but also my lowest of low and she been there through it all.

"I hate you." I grumble as I finish getting dress.

"Yea ok." She scoffs walking out.

Eventually we were ready and waiting down in the lobby for Bailey to finish getting ready. "Hi sorry I'm late." She giggles stepping out of the elevator.

"No worries! Who's ready to get drunk?" Maddie asks making us all cheer.

Calling the Uber's there were 9 of us so we split into groups of 4 and 5. Maddie, Chase, JD, Bailey, and Rudy all got in the first and me, Caitlin, Drew and Austin climbed into the second.

"I'm squished." I pout sitting in between Drew and Caitlin while Austin was in the passenger seat.

"No you're not stop whining." Drew teases.