The dissapearence (edited)

*Twelve years ago*

"Their gone! My babies are gone! "Y/N? Sun? Where are you two? This isn't funny!" Y/N's mom and father woke up one morning to see that her precious children were gone.

*11 years later*

"Now all I have to do is unpack these boxes then I'll head over to Poni Island. If I heard correctly the mist Tapu Fini emits can show you dead loved ones. But what if Sun and Y/N don't show themselves to me?" Y/N's mom was talking to her Pokémon Meowth.

*lillies pov*

I was just walking down the street to go and talk to the professor when I saw a lady and her meowth unpacking boxes. Though this meowth was different, he wasn't a lavender color like our meowths.

"Excuse me miss, do you need help unpacking?" I asked the lady; forgetting about the Professor.

"How kind of you sweety but that would be asking too much of you. The kind lady smiles at me.

"No it's not. Here in Alola we all help each other.

"Alright but how did you know I'm not from this region?" The lady asked me.

"It's your Meowth, in Alola meowth is a lavender color and has the dark typing. See look at my Pokémon. Then I sent out my Sandshrew and vulpix. "See these are the Alola forms of sandshrew and vulpix."

"Wow that's very cool!"

*Y/N's pov*

All I feel is pain. I hate my life. It's all a routine. Wake up get hit expiraments, more hitting then watch the same thing happen to my brother. Why? Why has my life always been like this. I don't remember my mothers face or warmth. I know nothing besides my name and brothers name. They say my family gave us to them to save themselves but I highly doubt that. They'll say anything to shut me up.

I look across the room to see Sun. It pains me to watch him being beat senseless on the daily basis. He has a gag in his mouth yet the whole room was still covered in screams. Then they unchained him from the wall and brought him into a all too familiar room. I know exactly what's going to happen and it makes me sick to think about it.

Experiments, we've had tons of them done on us. The most recent experiment done on me gave me wings. They were pretty but I hate them. Right now they are injecting stuff into Sun I can tell because I don't hear anything going on right now. They always keep us awake during these times so we can see and feel everything that happens.

These horrible people that do bad things to us also did it to other children although I've never seen any my one else before.

—-/
Thank you so much if you are reading this I love all my readers so much! Don't forget to comment I love all of your feedback! I started writing this story last year but I'm posting it on here now because I want people to enjoy my writing. If you have any tips please share!