A strange encounter

Gladion was the first of the tree to wake up so he went into the hotel rooms kitchen and made some pancakes.

Y th he pleasant aroma of pancakes wafted throughout the hotel room snapping Hau awake. Half asleep he followed his nose to the kitchen. "What's that wonderful smell?" Hau said in awe.

"Calm down it's just pancakes." Gladion said in a super chill voice.

"PANCAAAAKES!" Hau yelled waking up Lillie and half the hotel.

"Ugh Hau quiet down we'll get a noise complaint." Lillie groaned as she stretched before getting out of bed. She walked into the bathroom to change.

Hau sat down at the table with a fork and knife held in his hands like a child. Finally Gladion finished making breakfast and Lillie had already changed into her clothes.

Gladion places two pancakes on each persons plate as he was still cutting his first pancake Hau got up to get seconds.

"Hehe, Hau! Did Ash rub off his eating habits on you when he was in Alola?" Lillie jokingly asked Hau.

"Prqobubwy." Hau said with a mouth full (translation: probably)

Gladion and Lillie just laughed and continued eating. Once everyone was done eating Lillie did the dishes while Hau got dressed and all three of them started walking around Nimbasa city.

"Whoa, this place is so much cooler than Halu oli city. So this is Unova!" Hau ran around trying not to miss anything.

"Have you forgotten what we ate here for?" Gladion sternly glared at Hau. Hau saw and ran back to hladion and Lillie.

"Sorry this place is just so exciting! I'll calm down. Ooh! Is that the Pokémon musical theater I've heard so much about?! Ooooooooh!!!!! A Farris Wheel! Noooooo it's closed!!" Hau went from jumping around to standing on his knees devastated and crying.

"Hau I swear to Aceus are you bipolar?" (Yes I know what bipolar is I'm bipolar so if you think I'm trying to discriminate I'm not) Gladion face palmed. Lillie just laughed nervously.

Lillie turned to look around and she saw a lady with a ninetails! "Excuse me Ms. can I look at your ninetails for a second?" Lillie asked. The lady said sure and Lillie sent out snowy (in this story it takes place a while after ash is in Alola so snowy evolved)
"Seriously Lillie?" Gladion started to loose hope in the younger two.

"Tails?" The normal ninetails looked at snowy confused. The trainer was also very confused Lillie explained things and they continued walking.

"Wait a second," Gladion held out his arms for both younger teens to stop. "Is that a POKÉMON GYM!!!???" Gladion ran up to it admiring it up and down. And the gym leader, Elesa just happened to be outside where Gladion was.

"You three at the from this region are you?" The gym leader said.

"Yeah." Hau said smiling with his hands cupping the back of his head.

"Who are you?" Lillie and Gladion said in unison.

"Oh yes I'm Elesa the Gym Leader of this wonderful city. I specialize in electric types. You usually need three badges to challenge me but you look quite strong and I might make a exception." Elesa said harling to Gladion.

"Lillie, Hau is it alright if we take a detour?" Gladion asked both nodded so all three entered the gym. Once inside Hau and Gladion were totally amazed as they've never been to a gym before.

"If you beat me you get this! A Bolt Badge!" She held it out for Gladion to see. Gladions eyes widen.

"Ash has that badge! He showed me his collection from all six regions he's been to! So he's already been here huh." Gladion said.

"Oh so you and Ash are friends? He was a real tough challenger he just couldn't stop surprising me. He used a palpitoad, Snivy, and pikachu."

"Do you remember every battle you have?" Lillie asked

"Haha of corse not just some battles you can never forget! Ash was a memorable opponent."

"Well you'll be up for a challenge because me and Ash battled to be champion of Alola. I've learned a lot from him. Sadly he beat me with that strange Lycanrock and I was the runner up for champion. We were good friends I wonder were he is now?" Gladion said.

*Ashs pov*

I'm walking downtow of nimbasa city when I see tons of people running to the gym. Hm that's Elesas gym there must be a battle. It's not like I don't have time or anything!

I ran into the gym to see a familiar face. But I can't put a name to it. As soon as he sent out his first Pokémon Lycanrock I remembered

"GLADION!?" I yell.

His head snapped towards me and when he saw me he waved and started the battle