Lillie and Gladions house

I'm sorry, I don't know if anyone is reading this anymore because of how inactive I am. Sorry for not updating in almost seven months

Y/N pov

"Seriously, why did we have to walk? This is taking forever!" My brother complained loudly.

I roll my eyes and respond "quiet down, I'm enjoying this walk." Lillie laughed nervously at us as we start to bicker.

After a little bit longer Lillie "house"came into sight. Wait that's a HOUSE?! My eyes widen in shock from its size.

"Oh yeah," Hau starts as he noticed my reaction "they live in a massive mansion!"

"Wow, it's so... big!" Sun states. I look up and down at it, still a little shocked. After a second I pulled myself together and we all walked up to the front door. Gladion knocked on the door and stepped back a few steps.

"Master Gladion, Master Lillie and Hau, it's great to see you and who are those two?" A kind sounding man opened the door.

"Hobbs, this is Sun and Y/N!" Lillie introduced us. Sun and I bow respectively to Hobbs and he invited us all inside. Lillie and Gladion were showing us around but I was too busy spacing out. I was examining Gladions features, I wanted to draw him again but I have to get everything perfect. Eventually I snapped out of it and looked out the window, a very large garden full of flowers was in the view along with a Pokémon battlefield.

"You guys have pokemon battles here?" I ask them.

"Yeah, Lillie has been training with me for a while now. We use that battlefield often." Gladion calmly elucidated.

"I would love to see a Pokémon battle!" I smiled brightly.

"Yeah, it would be so cool!" Sun beamed.

"Alright, how about Gladion and Lillie battle. I'll be ref for the match." Hau proclaimed. Gladion and Lillie look at each other and mentally agree to Haus idea.

"Ok, let's do it." Lillie states and we started heading down to the battlefield.

I watched the Pokémon battle intently. It was so fascinating. But for some reason I wasn't watching the battle much, I was more focused on Gladion. I was admiring all his features and how concentrated he was in battle. He seemed to have such a passion and it looked like he was having a lot of fun. I smiled softly as I watched him, not even noticing the battle had ended. "Umm, y/n? Are you paying attention? The battles over." Sun waved his hand in my face. I snap out of it

"Oh, sorry I must have spaced out near the end." I nervously giggle.

"Seriously, it looked more like you were checking out Gladion." Sun smirked. I blush and hide my face not wanting him to see. He laughed even more now knowing his guess was correct. After a minute the two blondes come up to us

"How was the battle?" Lillie asked

"It looked like a lot of fun! I would be glad to train to become a great trainer like the both of you!" I grin.

"Yeah, I'm sure I could be a trainer too! Then y/n and I can set off on our island challenge!" Sun exclaimed with a large smile. Hau nods at our enthusiasm.

"That sounds great! The island challenge is tough though but I'm sure you both will stand strong!"