DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

My none existent hours sitting in the anti-void as the multiverse changed. Little did I know things were going to be a lot different.

Finally after a 'short time' I was dispatched again to destroy. This time an AU called Dustlust would be my target.

I already had to much exposure to the horrors of the Underlust universe. Now I swear I would have destroyed all of them if my teacher didn't stop me.

"Okay what is it now?" I say entering the universe.

I don't plan on staying here for too long. Whatever the lust implies it will cause a change in the way I am attacked and what goes on in the universe.

I am charged by a purple clothed Dust sans. This is going to be a bit more worrisome than I had originally had thought.

Supposedly it's kind of like people here are as in love with murder or dying like how people from Underlust like sharing love. Just um with more LOVE.

They mainly took each other out in order to compete with the Sans of this universe.

The Sans stood in front of me holding his club and giving me an awkward smile before charging me. I skidded out of the way and immobilized him. Easy enough. Right?

He used his bones and slashed through my stings and came at me again.

The only way to stop him was to send him to a desolate AU that I know is empty and dump him there so that I can continue destroying this then dealing with him later.

I waited for him to jump or move at a continuous movement so he couldn't stop himself from falling into one of my portals.

When he moved as I anticipated I hurried my counter so that I could set his battle aside. He was most likely to chase me around and try to kill me while I was doing my job.

There was not many to mark for destruction thanks to the Sans entity.

"Hey you! Stop destroying my creations!" A familiar voice yells. I basically groan in response and tilt my head to the back to face him giving him an annoyed look.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I say, hoping to distract him so that I can finish destroying the rest of the surrounding areas.

"Well let me check. Hey, where do you think you're going!" He shouts making me jump. He then flings different colored paint at me. Managing to get hit by deadly accuracy I had to get out of shooting range.

Perhaps I could put the barbarian on him instead.

"Since you love bothering me, here let me repay you. You can deal with him while I am busy."

I then opened the portal and let him out. Hopefully this will by me some time.

I managed to came back to the Sans of this universe bound with chains that were a strange color. I walked over and summoned a bone attack and delivering the finishing blow instantly dusting the Sans.

"Thanks for the help." I say before leaving back to the comfort of the anti-void.

I felt his blank stare on my backside. I pay no mind to his stares.

Knowing he helped me with my job made it more fun.

-----------

Segway, Add what you would like for the future of the story here!!

-------------

I giggled and skipped in a flowery AU. Sometimes I wonder would it be easier to just kill everyone so that no one gets sick? Spare everyone the pain.