Chapter 7

Luna just wants to disappear.

How did she managed to give Toby such a nasty bruise was beyond her; the memories of that night were too hazy for her to remember.

"Why are you mopping around in our room again?" Lexus asked again for the third time that day. After she and Toby got stuck in the middle of the lake for half an hour, the rest of the gang came back to check on them, only to find the two of them in awkward silence.

After a lot of teasing about what happened, they finally helped them get back to the ramp. Luna hasn't talked to Toby after that, she was too embarrassed to face him and went straight to Lexus and France room to hide away from him.

"I hate myself," she mumbled begrudgingly, France and Lexus eyeing her suspiciously.

"Now, now babe, if you won't spill the tea, please leave the room. You're messing with my bed!" France was holding a cup of Ben and Jerry's that quickly caught Luna's attention. Running straight to France and snatching his ice cream in no time.

"That's it! Lexus throw her out of this room, or I'll throw you both!" France whined, Lexus escaping the scene as he runs straight to the bathroom, leaving Luna and France alone.

"You know I can share you some ice cream if you stop glaring at me," She smiled innocently, extending the ice cream cup towards him.

"Of course, you'll let me share MY ice cream with me," France snatching his ice cream cup back. Luna sticking her tongue at his as she lies back to France's bed.

Now back to her dilemma, she can't really avoid Toby for so long. Firstly because they're sharing a room, secondly, they're seatmates, and lastly, she's in love with Toby so there's no way that she can endure not being around him.

"Is Luna here?" Athena entered the room alongside Caleb who was holding two large shopping bags in hand.

"She's not here," Luna answered lazily, burying her head deeper into the mattress.

"Funny Luna,"

"I'm not here Athena, just pretend that I'm not here. I'm practicing the art of being invisi--aww!"

"Lulu! She smacked my head!" Luna crawled out bed and rushed straight to her brother who was now enjoying France's ice cream.

"Sometimes I really hate the Greene siblings. Why do you always snatch my food? You have a lot of money so buy your own food!" France clearly had enough of them by now as he snatched his Ben and Jerry's back.

"Free foods are the best kind of food, France haven't you heard of that?" Luna retorted back, dodging the pillow that France threw at them.

"Will you guys stop hitting my sister, she's stupid enough now, don't try to make things worse by hitting her head,"

"Traitors!"

"Will you stop? I bought you a dress Luna and the guys can wear whatever they want, but you my Luna will be playing dress-up with me so let's leave the boys alone for now," Athena was dragging her out of the boys' room before she could even say another word. Playing dress-up with Athena was one of her favorite things about their friendship, being the daughter of a fashion designer based in London, leave it to Athena to make sure that everyone was dress up nicely.

Athena showed her two dresses, first a sleeveless thin strapped U back ocean blue body con dress that reaches up to Luna's thigh, she simply loves the dress. It was pretty cute and classy but knowing that the party will be held on the rooftop no thanks. She's not ready for a pneumonia in mid-August!

The other dress is a black minidress with a sweetheart neckline, ruffle-edged hem, and strap ties. Pairing it with her newest Chanel boots, ditching the high heels for the night and letting her long dark brown hair loose. She looks classy and chic, exactly what she was going for.

Athena chose a sheer cocktail crimson dress that fit her body perfectly, hugging her curves in all the right places, the vibrant color complimenting her pale skin and auburn hair. She looks exceptionally stunning, and Luna couldn't wait to see how many hearts their little squirrel will break tonight.

"Let's go get them, tiger!" Satisfied with their look the two stepped out of their room and went to Lexus and France's room. The boys were all wearing denim jeans, France and Lexus settled for a pullover that emphasize their muscles which was a lot of muscles! And her cute little brother's wearing a white V-neck paired with a denim jacket.

"You clean up nice my boys," she said proudly, Caleb rolled his eyes at her. Ignoring her grumpy brother aside, France and Lexus were doing their job at checking their outfits. If someone was more obsessed with fashion that Athena, it would be the two of them.

"Beautiful," France beamed as he gave Athena a twirl that she gladly went along with.

"You look lovely my fair ladies," Lexus complimenting the girls with utmost sincerity, he has a way of making them feel good with his words, and Luna wasn't complaining. Who hates compliments anyway?

"Where's Toby?" They were on their way towards the elevator, everyone was too preoccupied to notice that no one had seen Toby since the group returned earlier that day.

"I'll go check on him," Luna volunteered and went straight to their room before anyone could say a word.

The room was empty, no sign of him on the balcony nor the bathroom, his bed was folded neatly, the same way before she left the room earlier. Checking if his bags were still in the adjacent drawer, Luna heaved a sigh of relief knowing that his things were still in there.

Where is he?

"Toby?" she called for him a few times only to hear nothing back from anywhere inside the room. Picking up her phone, she quickly dialed Toby's number, but it went straight to voicemail.

Where the hell did he go!? A little annoyed and worried, Luna went back to her friends.

"Maybe he just went out for a while? Or he's already on the rooftop," France suggested to ease her worry. But Luna was growing anxious, it was unusual for Toby to not pick his phone since he takes it wherever he goes.

"He's not picking up though,"

"Come on Luna, maybe he just went out for a while. If he's not on the rooftop and we didn't hear anything from him, we'll go looking for Toby, okay? Calm down for now," Lexus dragged her to the elevator and the rest of the gang followed them. They're talking about something, but Luna's head was filled with thoughts about Tobias Cooper.

Finally decided to leave Toby alone for a while, Luna sent him a message instead, stifling the fear that was bothering her as the elevator opened wide and the blast of wind and upbeat music greeted them.

To Toby The Great: Where are you? Call or text me, okay?