Please Read!!

Hey, before I start the story, I just want to say a few things. This story starts with a massive trigger warning. The story covers topics of suicide, murder and torture. There are also a few parts which may also cause triggers for self harm and rape.

Please do not read this if you are triggered by any of the above. If you need help for suicide, there is a link to the Wikipedia page for all the worldwide suicide hotlines in the story description. It's better to talk about it than hold it in.

Secondly, this one is less important but will alter your understanding of the story. If you are unfamiliar with anime or Japanese honorifics, I'll explain them before the story starts here, as this story is based off of anime styling.

If you see a last name being used, in Japanese, last names are used more commonly due to respect. There are three honorifics used in this story, which are:

-san: A general Mr or Mrs. Can be used for anyone, but shows respect.

-kun: Used more often between friends. Only really used if the person is known, is more friendly than -san.

-chan: Used for people who are either a lot younger, close friends, or people who you find cute. It's also used a lot by girls towards any people.

With that out of the way, please enjoy the story! And one final warning:

This is not a romance.