Prologue

I was lost and didn't know where I was going I was little I was lost in the woods. I couldn't find my mom and dad. I sat down on the forest floor and cried. 

"Hello? Are you alright?" I looked up and saw a boy about my age with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. 

"No I can't find my mommy and daddy. I'm Elanor" I said wiping the teas from my cheek. "I don't know where they went. I think they died." The boy looked at me. 

"You can come home with me. I'm catching fireflies would you catch some with me?" He asked and I smiled. "Come on then! We'll lose them!" He said and I got up and started to cath fireflies. I quickly forgot about the sadness. We walked back kto a beautiful house on a hill with a round green door. "Mum! Dad!" The boy who I finally learned he was called Bilbo cried out and two small adults walked up. 

"What is it Bilbo? Who's this?" The woman asked.

"This is Elanor, her parents are dead and we're really good friends. Can she be my sister?" He asked.

"Yes of course!" His father said and lifted me up as I giggled. "Elanor Baggins!" He said and I swmiled again. My parents were dead but now I had a new family and I hoped that they would be happy for me wherever my parents were. 

That was years ago... That was how my story began.