{ s t u c k w i t h y o u }

sleepover part 2/3

》violet's pov 《

I sat on Louis's bed with the phone in my hand while I scrolled through the old chats in our group.

I'm glad we're all friends.

I hear the door open and see Louis, James and...

Clementine.

I'm so glad to see her again. Wow! In normal light and without a cap on her head she looks even better.

I got out of bed, put down the phone, and headed to them. I made an eye contact with Clementine, who was smiling at me, so I returned the smile.

I stood next to Louise to have a better view of them. "James?" I asked the boy standing next to Clementine. I knew it was him, but somehow I tried to keep the conversation going or whatever.

James nodded and his gaze went to Louis. I looked at Clementine. "Hey."

Clementine didn't even hesitate and hugged me. "Hiii."

I hugged her back and felt my cheeks blush more and more.

~

The others arrived as well, and everyone seemed to like Clementine and James.

We all put our backpacks in the living room, took our snacks and went upstairs to the playroom.

Yes yes... Louis is thAt rich.

We placed all the food and drink on a small white table in the middle of the room and sat around it.

Louis pulled a deck of cards from his pocket. When I looked and those cards I rolled my eyes because I knew exactly what we were going to play.

Louis began preparing cards. "Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Clementins looked at me confused. "Since when are the cards used in Truth or Dare?"

I sighed. "Sincr Louis has been born since then, apparently."

Louis looked at me with annoyed smile and started give cards to everyone. We all turned over the cards.

I won and Louis lost. "Do the worst you can do with... Truth!" Louis said and winked at me.

I laughed a little. "Right from the start? No no no. I'll give you such a slight little question..." I looked quickly at Clem with a smirk and then back at Louis. "Do you like anyone? Like... Like-Like?"

Louis looked shocked and surprised at the same time. His gaze was on James for a few seconds, but then he looked back at me and swallowed loudly. "Yes..."

Everyone cheered and turned over the other cards for round two.

In the second round, Mitch won and Clementine lost. Clementine just sighed. "Truth."

Mitch drank again. "An embarrassing moment to think offirst?"

Clementine was shocked for a moment, but then laughed a little. "The first moment I remembered right now was when I was fourteen. It was the day after I got REALLY drunk, so I had a hangover and my stomach hurt. Well, my dad needed help, so I had to go with him in the morning to A grocery store or something. But I couldn't tell him I was drinking or I would get into a problem, so I just went with him. And when we were standing at the cash register, my stomach started to rise and it ended with me vomiting on the cashier and then running away. I'll never forget how everyone stared at me. One lady even vomited there too. "