{ c u d d l i n g }

》clementine's pov《

After the night I kissed Violet, and we talked until one in the morning, I came home with a smile and fell asleep thinking about Violet.

At seven o'clock in the morning, the annoying sound of an alarm clock woke me up. Without opening my eyes, I turned it off and buried my head in the pillow. After a few seconds, I couldn't breathe, so I turned and took a deep breath.

I got out of bed slowly and open curtains to let some light from outside into my room. I yawned and stretched my arms. At first I started thinking about Violet and everything was better again. I smiled at the thought and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I came to the kitchen and saw only Carley. I sat down at the dinning table. "Good Morning." Carley placed a plate of food in front of me and smiled. "Good morning, Clem." I put a piece of food in my mouth. "Where are Lee and AJ?" Carley made an 'oh' sound. "Lee had to arrange something and AJ wanted to go with him, and then he would take him straight to school."

I nodded and continued eating. I ate half the breakfast, but before I could continue I had to ask something. "Do you have any plans for today?" Carley smiled. "We promised AJ that if he had no problem at school today, we would go to the park. Would you come with us?" I swallowed another bite and shook my head. Carley nodded and continued to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, I helped clean up the dirty dishes and went back to my room. I didn't change out of my pajamas and turn on my computer so I could do my work for school.

After a few hours of learning, someone knocked on the door and entered. I turned toward the door and saw Carley. "AJ's back from school with Lee, we're going to the park. You really don't want to come with us?" I shook my head. "No, thanks. Enjoy it." Carley smiled and left.

After a few minutes, I heard the front door open and close, and I realized they were gone and I was home alone. I decided to take off my pajamas and put on normal  clothes. After all, I can't be in my pajamas when Violet comes. Violet could be here in any minute.

An hour ago, while I was doing work for school on my computer, Violet called me and asked me what I had planned for today. We talked for a while and agreed that Violet would come to my house, because I was home alone. I closed the door to the bathroom, which I came out of after I changed and went downstairs. I was a little hungry and knew that Violet would like a pizza, so I decided to order a pizza before Violet came.

After ordering the pizza, I put the phone in my pocket and heard a knock on the door. Violet. I hurried to the door, but slowed a few steps in front of the door. I took a breath and put my hand on the doorknob. I opened the door and saw Violet standing in front of my door with her hands in her pockets.

I took a step forward, smiled her, and hugged her. "Hey." I said into her shoulder as Violet hugged me back. "Hey, Clementine." Violet pushed me away. We went inside, Violet took off her shoes and her denim jacket. "Do you want to watch something on TV?" I headed for the living room. Violet was right behind me. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" We thought for a while what kind of movie we were going to watch and after a while of searching we finally decided.

We sat on the couch and each put on our own blanket. Before I could release the movie, someone knocked again. Violet looked at me with raised eyebrows, I just got up from the couch and headed for the door. Pizza! I paid the guy money and took the pizza. When I went back to Violet, Violet was still looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I opened the pizza box and showed it to Violet. Violet gasped and smiled. "I love pizza, but not more like chicken nuggets."

"Oh c'mon! Be glad we have the pizza!" I sat back on the couch with pizza in hand. After an hour of watching the movie, we finally ate the whole pizza. Violet and I were sitting closer together now, but we said nothing. My neck started to hurt a little, so I put my head on Violet's shoulder. Violet chuckled and put her arm around me. "What are you doing?" Violet asked while I moved my blanket and i hid under her blanket with her.

When she realized what I had done, she smiled at me and pulled me closer. I rested my head on her chest and my arm around her waist. Violet played slowly with my hair and we continued watching the movie. We lay like this for the rest of the film, and neither of us complained.

The film ended and subtitles popped up on the screen. I lifted my head from Violet's chest and looked into her beautiful eyes. Violet stared back at me and began to lean closer. Our lips met and moved in rhythm. We continued kissing until we heard the door unlock. We quickly got off and stood up so we could see who was at the door. Lee, Carley, and AJ came in.

We all looked at each other and then all eyes came to Violet. I knew Violet didn't like the fact that everyone was staring at her in silence, so I spoke. "Um Dad, Carley, this is Violet."

"Hi." Violet waved. Lee smiled nicely. "Nice to meet you, Violet. Are you staying for dinner?" I looked at Violet, made eye contact with her, and nodded. Violet then looked back at Lee and nodded with a smile as a 'yes' for his question.

-anna everett
!!not edited!!