{ s l e e p o v e r }

part 1/3

》clementine's pov 《

I was too tired to change out of my pajamas, so I just washed my sleepy face with cold water and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Carley in the kitchen doing breakfast,while Lee and AJ were sitting at the table.

 "Good morning." I sat down at the table next to AJ.

Everyone wished me good morning back and Carley served everyone breakfast. Eggs and bacon were served for breakfast. I think we have eggs and bacon for breakfast  at least three times a week, but I'm not complaining. It tastes good.

We all ate in silence, but I could feel Lee's eyes on me, so I looked up and raised an eyebrow because I don't know what he wanted.

Lee glanced quickly at his plate and swallowed the food in his mouth. "You haven't slept much, have you?"

"Huh?" I put another piece of bacon in my mouth and swallowed quickly so I could talk.

"It's just that you look like you haven't slept much." Lee finished and looked at Carley with raised eyebrow.

I remembered what Carley said, so I hope she didn't tell Lee about me being out so long yesterday. "O-Oh I couldn't sleep much, that's true... And so I called James later. I hope I didn't wake you. "

"Not at all." Lee nodded and put another piece of egg in his mouth.

I lowered my head back to my plate and slowly looked at Carley, who was looking at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully and I continued to eat a delicious breakfast.

We all ate breakfast, AJ ran to the living room and already watched cartoons there. Lee carried his plate to the sink, where Carley stood washing the dishes, then he left so he could get ready for work. 

It may be the weekend, but Lee has to go pick up some work papers and then do them here at home. 

I got up from the table, picked up my dirty plate, and walked toward Carley. I put the dirty plate in the sink, thanked her for breakfast, and asked if she needed help, but she refused and said I could go back to my room. 

Before I went back to my room, I had to ask something. "Um Carley? Would you mind if I went to my friend's house and slept there today? "

Carley stopped the water . "Of course. And that friend is Violet? "

My cheeks flushed and my heart began to beat faster. "Y-Yes, but she won't be the only one there. There will be her friends from her school and James is going too. "

Carley nodded and smiled at me. "All right, Clementine. But if something happens then write the address so I can come get you, okay? "

" Okay. "I said and headed up the stairs. 

"Say hello to James and tell him to stop by again. Yeah, and most of all, enjoy it! "Carley yelled at me from the kitchen. 

"Of course!" I shouted back at her and went to my room.

I closed the door behind me and immediately jumped into the unmade bed. I buried my head in the pillow and yawned.

I turned on my back and leaned against the wall as I reached out to my bedside table for my phone. I unlocked the phone and had three unread messages.

I clicked on a message from James.

~

gAybOi😌
------------------------------