Chapter 3

A/N: I will be introducing Eric's POV in this chapter. So seat back and enjoy

                          Past
                          Eric

I couldn't help but think of the lady I helped during that BCH class two months ago. The lady was a beauty to behold.

Her skin glowed without any blemish. Not to talk about her two straight legs, or is it her long black hair. Gosh the girl was so beautiful.

Am not the type that answer questions in class but I couldn't help it that day, that was the reason why I stood up to answer the question.

I smiled to myself as I thought about the lady. And I made up my mind to find out about the beautiful goddess that had occupied my mind lately.

                      Tara

Test week in Crown Top University usually come with an unusual quietness. That is when you would know how serious the students were. That was how it was, today being the first day of test.

And who in their right sense will put BCH 201 as the first paper?....I bet those who were setting the time table are not in their right sense.

It was until after the test that I got to notice the handsome guy beside me. Though am not the type to talk to strangers,you could call me the introvert type when handling strangers but I couldn't help it today.

"Hy," I greeted him nervously

"Hello," he replied

"Am Tara Banks," I said

"Am Eric Olaosebikan." He finally said with a wink

"Wow, you mean you were the guy that saved me in that BCH class?" I squeeled out of excitement....."I didn't even get to thank you better since you disappear from the class," I said

"Yeah am the one. I didn't disappear nah, the class was over remember?...And moreover, I don't like seeing a beautiful princess in distress, that was why I helped you that day." He said with a wink

There was an awkward silence between the two of us as he said that last statement because I turned red immediately and I bet he saw that, but thank God for Cassandra, as she called my name from afar.

"Hmm Eric, I have to go now. That was my bestie calling my name and thank you once again," I said shyly

"Okay Tara, and I guess I would be seeing more of those smiles again right? and do have a nice day." He said with a wink

"Yeah and you too." I finally said

"I wonder what is with that Eric guy and winks.".... I thought as I walk to where Cas was staying.

                       Present
                       Eric

Ever since I came back to Nigeria, six months ago, I have been very busy. Being the CEO of a rising company was not that easy.

Yeah am Olaitan Eric Olaosebikan, only son of Engr. Olaosebikan and the sole apparent heir to the Best Global investments.

Her thoughts never left my mind for the past six years have been in London. Little did I know, that my dad had some plans for me when I left the country six years ago.

I was so happy when my P.A told me that Tara Banks had been chosen to be our brand ambassador three months ago.
I will get to see my Eve again. I wonder what she would think about me.

"Sir, Miss Omotara Banks is at the reception," My secretary said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Tell her to come in." I finally said still feeling a little bit anxious.

                         Tara
(20 minutes earlier )

Sitting with my manager in his car, I decided to browse about Best Global Petrochemical Ltd on the internet.... God, I can't believe what I saw.... Eric is the CEO.....OMG!, and there is no turning back like this.

Alex noticed my sudden change of mood and asked

"Babe are you okay?" he asked with concern

"Yes, am just a bit nervous," I lied because I can't tell him what really happened.

"OK dear, everything will be okay." He said reassuring me

"Thanks dear." I said faking a smile and I hope everything turns out well.

We arrived there 20 minutes later and proceeded to his office.

"Good morning sir and ma, how can I help you," A lady which I guessed is the secretary said

"Good morning Miss. Am Tara Banks and this is my manager Mr Alex Badmus and am here to see Mr Olaosebikan." I said

"Oh we have been expecting you ma, please take a seat and let me inform him," She said

"OK Miss."

She entered into an office which I guess is Eryy"s own

"Excuse me ma, he asked you to come in," She said

"Okay thanks so much." I said finally

"Hey babes, don't be nervous and smile please," Alex said

"OK thanks Alex." I said

(Knock.....Knock)

"Yes come in." I heard from the other end. I did a cross sign before entering

"Good morning Mr Olaosebikan," I greeted

"Good morning Eve," He replied me with some smiles

"Oh Mr Olaosebikan, I guess you are missing something," I said

"What can that be?" He asked

"Is Miss Banks not Eve." I said with some boldness

I tried not to stare at him as he gave me the contract of agreement to sign. I couldn't deny the fact that he looked incredibly more handsome and hot, truly London had been good to him.

I mustered all the courage in me to stop him when he called me Eve, because it brought back the sweet old memories. As soon as I handed the contract back to him, a lady barged into the office and pecked him. It took her about some seconds before she could acknowledged me....

"Baby who is this?" She asked irritably

"Oh she is our new brand ambassador," Eric replied her

"Hy am Anabelle Nwankwo, his FIANCEE," She said emphasizing on the word fiancee and flashed me fake smiles

You know as a lady, you can distinguished between somethings and smiles is one of them. Because the kind of smile Anabelle gave me was "DON'T EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME BECAUSE HE IS MINE" smile.

But I didn't care anyways or who was I kidding, I really care because I was heartbroken the moment she said "HIS FIANCEE". But then I had to hide it.

"Am Omotara Banks," I mustered some courage to reply her

"I guess I have to leave now. It's nice working with you Mr Olaosebikan." I said

I didn't wait to hear his reply when I left the office to meet a curious Alex.

Wow this is the longest chapter I have ever written. Am so sorry for not updating yesterday....

What did you think about Eric's POV and also what did you think about our new character, Anabelle  Nwankwo?

Don't forget to click on the star button to vote, comment and please share with your friends.

Till next time.... I love you all😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋