Chapter 20

Dedicated to Chisom___ for the amazing cover. Thanks so much for it.

Feel free to check her profile out.

A/N
This chapter will be only in Tara's POV.

Enjoy the reception party. It is Parte after Parte.

We arrived at Caritas event centre some minutes later. The event hall was decorated with wine colour and some mixture of champagne gold and white.

The venue screamed money and that have always been my dream since I was young. To find my Prince Charming, get married in an expensive way and live happily ever after.

I smiled at the childish thought as I alighted from the vehicle that conveyed my husband and I.

"This is the time we have all been waiting for," The MC voice blast from the sound system

The bridal trains were all inside the hall, excluding Eric and I, waiting for the grand entrance. I was so nervous and I couldn't help looking at Eric. He gave me a light kiss and a reassuring smile.

"DJ(Disc Jockey), play the music."

🎵🎵If I lose it all, will you still be there for me,
If I no get money, will you still be in love with me o baby,
If you know my weakness, will you stand by me,
Ti won ba bami je o, sho ma segbe leyin mi,
So promise me, you grow old with me.....

As much as I thought I could dance, I was stunningly surprised when I saw his dance steps. You really need to come and see how he was moving his body.

Everybody shouted in excitement, hailing him, especially his friends. My girlfriends weren't satisfied, so they showed me some dance steps, telling the DJ to play another music.

🎶🎶40 yrs from now, I will still dey love you
40 yrs from now, I will still dey kiss you
40 yrs from now, I will still dey cuddle you
40 yrs from now, I will still dey gbadun you.....
.....You are my pillar
You are backbone
You are my ahi ahi...

The ladies screamed and I couldn't help but show Eric that I can also move the waist. He moved closer, while I twerked my ass and he was rocking the ass.

Everyone in the hall screamed as they saw the position.

"Hmmm.... Opoor...This people are just making someone jealous anyhow." The MC teased

🎶Ada, Ada, Ada, Adanma,
Make I no go far, make you no go far
O ba, o ba, o baby
O ba, o baby,
I want to know your mama,
I love you my sweetheart

"Yayy..."

"Opoor,"

"Mad oh,"

"Give them, Mrs Olaosebikan,"

"Oya... No dulling Eric,"

Giggles here and there. Truth be told, it was nice and funny hearing everyone's comments.

We settled on the long seat prepared for us after the grand entrance.