Chapter 5

Past
                      Eric

Ever since Tara and I met at that test hall, we had been good friends. She was so fun to be with, I really did enjoyed her company.

Apart from being a great listener, she was so caring, loving and kind. Her thoughts would always find its way to my mind. She was the only one occupying my brain to the extent that I couldn't see or think about any lady.

You see am not the loyal type. I had played a lot of ladies at Crown Top to the extent that I had lost count. But ever since I met Tara, I couldn't think about any lady.

I have never felt like this towards any lady because the feelings I felt whenever am with Tara was so refreshing, cool that I couldn't know how to describe it. And all this prompt me to asked her out today being exactly seven month we met. I had made all the necessary preparations before I called her.

"Hello Angel," I said

"Hy dear, watssup," She said at the other end with that tiny voice

"Am ok dear, I called to ask whether you are free today?" I asked her

"Yeah, am free.... Hope no problem?" She asked me

"Not at all dear, just wanted to ask you out on a date." I said finally

"OK am in," She said

"Yeah...Pick you up by 7pm," I said smiling

"Ok dear, will be expecting you." She said and hung up

Tara

Yayyy.... He finally asked me out on a date. Wow, this is the first time going out with him for the past seven months. I wonder what he wants to tell me.

OMG! Am freaking excited. I don't even know what to wear like this. I called Cas to come over....

"Bestie," I squeeled out of excitement

"How are you baby," She said

"Am okay. Please can you come over to choose what I can wear, Eric asked me out on a date," I said smiling

"Wow, that is nice B... Am coming right away," She said

"Thanks Bestie." I finally said

Cassandra arrived at my room five minutes later. Did I tell you we stay close to each other. Yeah, our rooms were beside each other, that explains why she could come within that space of time.

After ransacking all the clothes in my wardrobe, we finally settled for a red strapless bodycon dress that stopped some length above my knee. She applied little makeup on my face because am not use to heavy makeup. She also parked my hair into two buns and styled my edges.

I matched my dress with a pair of silver sandal and silver purse. I looked at the mirror and wow at myself. It was some minutes to seven that Eric called to inform me that he was outside.

"Bye Cas, take care of yourself," I said waving at her

"Ok love and have fun," She said

"Yeah I will Boo."

I left my room to meet Eric outside where he packed his car.

                      Present
                      Tara

After that incident at Best Global, I hadn't been myself. I felt like committing suicide but whenever it came to my mind, I always thought about my parents, my friends and everyone around me.