Chase's Secret pt.1

⚠️𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 (𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝔻𝕊𝕄)⚠️
⚠️"𝓦𝓗*𝓻𝓮" 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰⚠️
⚠️𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓡@𝓹𝓮⚠️
May 15,2020
♕♥︎1431 Words♥︎♕

Chase POV
Nick walked out of the door and closed it.
Me: Finally
I exclaimed after waiting until I couldn't hear Nick's footsteps anymore.
Thomas: I think we should wait a little longer.
Me: But I've been waiting all day, and I didn't even get a chance to do my makeup.
I whined while walking towards him.
Thomas: Well I guess he should be gone now
Me: Yes!
I said as I went in for a kiss. Suddenly Thomas grabbed the back of my neck and turned me around.
Thomas: But first, I need you on your knees.
He whispered seductively.
Me: Do you like the taste of yourself or something?
Thomas: Shut up and just do it...or else
He said as he tightened his grip around my neck.
Me: Fine
I said as I pulled away, turned around, and got on my knees. I pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his huge dick. It made hard just looking at it. I slowly put it in my mouth to tease him. In response, he pushed my head onto his cock, ramming it down my throat, causing me to moan very loudly.

Nick POV
I creaked the door open to see Chase sucking Thomas's dick. I was practically traumatized, seeing my best friend do what he would have shamed me for doing. After that thought my previous shock had turned into rage. I wanted to barge in their and call him out for all of the bullshit he put me through. But I figured out that that wasn't the best plan. So I decided I would record him, but as soon as pulled up my camera to record I realized that it was too dark, and I couldn't turn my flash on because they would see. So I just decided I to wait to see if they would light some candles or something. But I definitely wasn't going to leave.

Chase POV
I continued sucking him off, bobbing my head on his dick, swirling my tongue around it. Probably having a little too much fun with what I was doing but there were only so many chances I had to do that. We were both pretty busy lately. Thomas started vlogging again, and I was trying to start my acting career. So it was fun to have some time to do something together. Once I was finished I got up and kissed him.
Me: You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that.
Thomas: Like a week?
Me: Well so you do know, but a week is still a long time to not get a kiss from the person you love most.
Thomas: So I'm the person you love most?
Me: Maybe, kinda, sorta, yeaahh
I said as I kissed him again.
Thomas: Well you're the person I love most as well,
He said kissing me once more.
Thomas: Now shall we continue?
Me: No
I said and I swiftly turned around.
Thomas: But why
Me: Because, that's why
I said as I continued to walk over to my bag and take out the candles and the lighter that I brought.
Me: I want to look you in the eyes when you fuck me.
I said as I walked over to the dresser to set up some of the candles.
Thomas: I think you'll be too busy rolling your eyes into your head to look at me.
Me: Don't get too cocky,
I said emphasizing the last word as I continued to set up the candles.
Thomas: Wow, clever word play. I wouldn't have expected you to ever say something that smart.
He said very sarcastically.
Me: What do you mean, I'm practically an evil master mind. The Harley Quinn to your Joker, if you will.
I said putting down the last candle and lighting it.
Thomas: Yeah I guess we are partners in crime.
Me: Yeah we kind of are,
I said as I turned around to him and looked deeply into his eyes. We just stood there staring at each other. He looked stunning in the candle light.

Nick POV
I saw Chase take out some candles. He walked over to the other side of the room, out of my view, but I could tell that he was lighting up the candles because the room started to light up. He continued to illuminate the room as him and Thomas bantered. They seemed to really love each other. I wondered why he continued to act so homophobic if he was this gay. Like they're not a public couple so it's not like he's using him for clout. And based on what I heard, Chase is the more submissive one so it's not like it's all straight on his part. I needed answers, which is exactly what I'll get after I film him and use the footage as blackmail. So I went back to the camera app and started filming.

Chase POV
Thomas: Are you ready to continue now?
Me: Almost, I just need one more thing,
I said as I walked over to one of my storage drawers. I opened the top drawer up and picked out my favorite collar. It was pink with gems on it, and it had a chain on it.
Me: Now I'm ready,
I told Thomas after I took my shirt and pants off and put the collar on. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed as I giggled. He plopped me down on the bed then stripped down completely. I did the same, I then tried to get into a confortable position but it didn't really work.
Thomas: Are you sure you wanna do it this way?
Me: Um, I don't think this will work.
Thomas: Welp time to do it how we've been doing it.
Me: Fine
I said turning over, getting on all fours (if you count knees as part of the four). Thomas rammed into me as usual. I was used to it by now, but I kinda wished that it would've still hurt. People might think I'm crazy for liking pain, but it's just my kink. I started moaning loudly and rolling my eyes back. He started pulling on the chain on my collar for stability which really turned me on.
Me:UUHH, ANH, DADDY
Thomas: FUCK, I love it when you call me that.
Me: You mean when I call you DADDY?
I said moaning on the last word while looking back at him seductively. He then pulled on my collar's chain harder. I was almost at my climax, I started jerking off because I needed to cum. I soon did but he didn't stop like he usually does.
Me: Uhh, T-Thomas, you can stop now.
Thomas: Not until I cum, got it you little whore.
Me: Bu-but daddy!
I whined.
Thomas: Be a good slut, and shut the fuck up. You don't even deserve what you've gotten, you useless piece of shit! You're lucky that I even want you.
He said, stopping, but continuing soon after. What he said, I know he probably just said it for effect but I wondered if he meant it. They reminded me of words my father said. Well without the slut part.

Nick POV
Things started to sound like they we're getting a little r@pey so I decided to go in. I wondered what I would say when I opened the door. I wanted to do the roberatzi thing with my name but that wouldn't work. Especially on camera. So I settled for "It's the NickWood Fix". I grabbed a strong looking tree branch just in case they might've tried to hurt me.
Me:It's the NickWood Fix! Chase, What do have to say for yourselves,
I said as I busted the door open.

Chase POV
I was just about to tell Thomas to pull out, but suddenly Nick busted into the room. And you can bet that that made Thomas pull out. He tried to cover himself up and was moving frantically while I was the opposite, frozen in fear, humiliation, anger, and a flood of other emotions. But the one phrase I could say at the time to sum up all of those emotions was...
Me: Oh Shit

A͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽r͓̽'s͓̽ N͓̽o͓̽t͓̽e͓̽
Sorry for being a day late guys. This chapter's pretty special to me because I've really wanted to write this chapter ever since I came up with the idea of it. Anyways thanks for reading, bye.