Telling the Truth

⚠️"𝔽𝕒𝕘" 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⚠️
⚠️𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕦𝕤𝕖⚠️
☆♡1875 words in total♡☆
This chapter takes place a week after the last one on May 14, 2020.

Tony POV
Nick and I made a couple of TikToks together and our fans started to ship us. I wondered if we should come out to our fans.
Me: Nick
Nick: Whatsup
He asked looking up from his phone.
Me: When do you think we should tell our fans about us?
Nick: I don't know. If we do come out to our fans my family's gonna know cause they watch my content, and I don't know how'll they'll react.
Me: Ok, it's whenever you want.
Nick: Thanks babe.
He said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.
Avani and Addison: Aww! 🥺
We looked over to see Addison and Avani at the bottom of the stairs.
Nick: What are you two doing?
Nick asked them.
Addison: We're getting our last few things from around the house because we both go back home today.
Avani: Plus we wanted to annoy you.
She said with a giggle. They went around the room looking for something.
Me and Nick: We're gonna miss you both.
Me and Nick: Jinx!
We said to each other.
Me and Nick: Jinx again!
We said while laughing. Avani and Addison started laughing as well.
Addison: You two are 𝕥𝕙𝕖 cutest.
Me: Agreed
I said as I looked at Nick. He snuggled up closer to  me.
Avani: Exhibit A
She said while pointing to me and Nick cuddling.
Addison: I found them!
She said while holding up 2 pairs of heels that had wheels on them like roller skates.
Avani: Yes, our roller heels!
Nick: What's that?
Avani: I think the name and visual are pretty self explanatory.
She said grabbing one of the pairs.
Nick: True
Addison: Charli and Dixie have the other 2 pairs.
Me: Cool, like a set.
Addison: Yep, Well we have to go finish packing.
Addison said before going back upstairs as Avani followed her.
Nick: Ya know what, suddenly I feel like I'm ready to come out to our fans.
Me: That's great, but why'd you change your mind?
Nick: Addison and Avani's support made me feel accepted. Most of the people in this house have made me feel that way. And that caused me think that even if my fans or family don't support us then, at least I have my friends. Plus it's better to get it over with sooner than later.
Me: That's amazing.
I said as I kissed his soft lips.
Chase: Hey lovebirds.
He said coming down the stairs. Nick pulled away.
Nick: Hey chase, whatcha doin'?
Chase: Just about getting a snack. What are you two doing?
Me: We're about to go make our coming out video.
Chase: That's awesome.
He said with a smile as he continued to go into the kitchen and get his snack.
Nick: So, you got any ideas on how we're gonna come out?
Nick asked me.
Me: Umm... Maybe we could make a video of us kissing or something and we could use that cheesy soulmate sound.
Nick: I like it. You wanna go make it now?
Me: Yeah, sure
We headed outside to make the TikTok.
Chase: Wait, Nick, there's something I need to talk to you about.
He said walking out of the kitchen with a bag of Cheetos and some Gatorade in his hands.
Nick: Can't it Wait?
Chase: It's actually really important, and it'll only take a second.
Nick looked at me for approval.
Me: I'm fine with it.
Nick: Ok I guess.
He answered. He then walked into the kitchen with Chase as I went outside.

Nick POV
I walked into the kitchen with Chase.
Me: What do you want?
I asked him.
Chase: You aren't faking your relationship are you? You actually wuv him don't you?
He asked mockingly while getting closer causing him to corner me. I just stood there speechless. I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't want to lose Chase as a friend but I didn't know if our friendship was even worth caring about. It wasn't healthy at all. I started thinking "Why did I become friends with him in the first place?".
Chase: Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna give me an answer you little faggot?!
He yelled in my face, which brought me out of my thoughts and back into reality.
Me: Get the fuck off of me!
I yelled back at him as I pushed him off of me.
Me: I'm Nick, the same completely straight guy you became friends with. I'm just playing along with it.
I lied. It kinda came out as a reflex since I usually fake being straight around him. Then I remembered that the consequences of telling him the truth would be much greater than just faking and being friends with him..
Chase: Well you're playing along with it a little too well.
Me: I'm just doing that so he'll trust me. It's truly just an act I swear.
Chase: Ok, sorry for getting so worked up about that. I just really don't need a fag for a friend right now. I have enough issues going on.
Me: Do you wanna talk about it?
Chase: Nah, I have my own way of therapy.
He said as he started to walk away. I knew exactly what he was talking about; drugs. Whenever he has a personal problem he thinks getting high will solve it no matter what. Which is one of the biggest reasons why I didn't like being friends with him. After taking a few steps, he turned around and walked back over to me. He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall.
Chase: And just remember that if you tell anyone, ESPECIALLY YOUR FAGGY LITTLE BOYFRIEND, about how I act, I swear to god I will do to you what I did to Jenna, got it.
He whisper-yelled in my ear.
Me: Got it
I said in a raspy tone as I was struggling to breath.
Chase: Good
He said as he let go of my neck. I gasped for air as I watched him walk away, thinking about how awful a person I am for letting him hurt Jenna like he did. Jenna was this girl that he would hook up with but never commit to. I just remember coming over to see him that night and hearing her screams. I remembered her face screaming and crying for help like it had just happened. He and beat and raped her. When I saw what was happening Chase just told me to never tell a soul and I didn't. I just ran away. Without trying to help her. I assumed that she never told anyone because nothing and happened to him. And I just never saw Jenna again. I knew I could never tell Tony about any of this because it would be too much for him. I snapped out of my flashback as I remembered that Tony was still outside waiting for me. So I got myself together and went outside.
Me: Hey
Tony: Hey babe, I heard some noises from inside but I assumed it was nothing. Are you ok?
Me: I'm fine, Chase Just stubbed his roe.
Tony: Ok
His happy expression left his face as soon as he noticed the light bruise that had formed on my neck.
Tony: What happened, What'd he to do you?
Me: It's nothing really can we just make the tiktok.
Tony: How can you say him choking you is nothing?!
Me: BECAUSE I'M USED TO IT!
Tony: So this is a normal thing to you?!
Me: Basically...yeah.
I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Tony embraced me in a warm hug. I cried into his shoulder
Tony: Is that the worst thing he does?
I wiped my tears and tried to collect myself so I could answer.
Me: No, He calls me a fag. He says other slurs and doesn't care. He takes out his anger on me by eitherup or yelling at me. He uses people, and makes others use people. And worst of all he raped someone and I didn't do anything to stop it.
I poured out all of the awful things I could think of that he did. I broke down when I said the last thing. I still can't believe what he did, what I did. After saying all of his bad features out loud, I wondered if he even had any good features. Then I remembered that when he's not being a bitch he's actually really funny and caring. But I didn't know if that was worth staying friend with him t hi though. I wiped away my tears, recollected myself, and let go of Tony.
Me: Now I think I'm ready to make that Tiktok.
I told Tony.
Tony: As your boyfriend I forbid you from pretending to be ok when you're not. And also can we circle back to the whole Chase raping someone part.
Me: Back when me and Chase's friendship started and we were staying at that Air BnB, one night I came back there from the store...and I heard screaming. I followed the noise to see Jenna tied up...covered with bruises... and Chase raping her. Jenna and Chase had been in a really toxic relationship prior to the situation. I didn't want anything bad to happen to me so I just never told anyone. I didn't do anything to get justice for her. And it's my biggest regret.
I explained holding in my tears.
Tony: OMG
He said as he pulled me back into a hug.
Tony: I can't let you continue to be friends with him.
Me: But he'll kill me if I stop hanging out with him. I'm seriously concerned that he might actually do that.
I said pulling away from Tony.
Tony: But I can't stand by and let you live like this.
Me: I'll tell you what, if I can't turn him into a good person by the end of June, then I'll expose him for who he really is to the whole house and cut all ties with him.
Tony: Hmm...deal.
Me: Ok, So can we make the video now!
Tony: Nope
He said as he grabbed my legs, pulled me up and started walking back into the house.
Tony: We're going to eat snacks and talk.
He said while carrying me into the house.
Me: Fine

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙥. 𝙊𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙟𝙞 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩, 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘, 𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩, 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮.

A͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽r͓̽'s͓̽ N͓̽o͓̽t͓̽e͓̽
I can't believe this story hit 10k reads. My break from writing is finally over and now I will be updating once or twice every week. I hope y'all liked this chapter. Thank you all so much for reading, bye.