Chase's Backstory

This chapter is really dark so if any of the following things will trigger you then I suggest that you don't read this chapter. This chapter is also written as if it were being told to you ,the reader, instead of being told to Nick.

⚠️𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓳𝓼 𝓸𝓯 $𝓾!𝓬!𝓭𝓮⚠️
⚠️𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓓𝓻*𝓰 𝓾𝓼𝓮⚠️
⚠️𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓗@𝓻𝓶⚠️
⚠️𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓜*𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻⚠️

♛♡2764♡♛

Chase's story
It all started way back when I was a little kid around the age of four. I liked typically feminine things, which greatly upset my father. Whenever I would ask for something "girly" like barbies or bows, my dad would get mad. Which taught me that my feelings were wrong. On the topic of my father, I must inform you that he was a conservative, close-minded, bigot. Not saying that all conservatives are bigots, just saying my dad was one. He was racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, and practically against all minorities. Unlike him, my mother was very open-minded, free spirited, and tried to respect everyone. And my sisters and I followed her beliefs. When I was 6 my mom showed me a video about a transgender girl and that was when that I found out I was trans. When my dad found out about it, my mom started planning to divorce him and take me and my sisters with her. But he threatened to k*ll her so we stayed. My dad blamed my mom for me being girly, so he ab*sed her.

My dad soon lost his job and we were close to living on the streets. We had to move into a 2 bedroom apartment and my mom had to get another job. My dad became an alcoholic and abused me and my sisters. We all knew that he wasn't right in the head but we couldn't do anything about it. He was too strong. When I was around 10 my dad started m*lesting me and my sisters. He said "If you wanna act like a girl, then I'll treat you like a girl,". But luckily I had friends in my neighborhood that I would hang out with. I never told them about my situation and they never told me about theirs, but we still had ways of knowing what we were going through because of school gossip. One guy's dad was in jail, another guy's dad had completely left when he was born, and then there was me. We were the three kids in our group with "daddy issues". When word spread about us in school, our other friends left us. But at least I learned who the people who really cared about me were.

When I was 11 my mom committed $uic!de  because she couldn't handle the ab*se anymore. That entire week was the saddest week of my life. That was when I started $ēlf h@rming myself. I felt miserable and wanted to d*e, but I didn't want to leave my sisters in that situation. And the closest thing to d*ath. 2 months later I had come up with a plan to k*ll my father. My sister was going to make him a sandwich but she was going to put peanut butter in it, because he had a severe peanut allergy. We waited a while until we knew that he was almost d*ad. Then I called 911 and we told the person on the phone that we couldn't find his EpiPen or the phone to call someone the before then. She told us to check his pulse and that is when we knew we had succeeded. I had gotten away with murder, and I'm still mind blown from it today. I've been in denial that it even happened. Like I know it happened but I just can't believe it happened.

A few months later, my aunt and uncle on my mom's side adopted us. That is how I have the last name Hudson. We were living in a much better neighborhood. My life was finally getting better. I never told them about me thinking that I was a girl because I didn't want to go through all of the things that transitioning involved. But I did tell my sisters, and they accepted me. They would let me play around with their make up and stuff. My sisters were always there for me. I guess growing up in an abusive house hold does that to ya.