Meeting The Family.

Claire Redfield's POV. 

"Who the fuck is Leon?"

Were the words that came out the young blonde's mouth, if Claire can remember correctly on her brief conversation with Leon/Conner, this must be his older sister Cassandra Cage or her nickname 'Cassie. 

"I apologize, I'm still used to calling your brother Leon. I'm Claire Redfield, I'm a friend of his." bringing her hand up hoping for a handshake in return, Cassie didn't return the gesture but her father did. 

"Pleasure of meeting you Ms

"Pleasure of meeting you Ms. Claire Redfield, I'm Johnny Cage. Any friend of my boy's a friend of mine. Hope he wasn't too much of a handful for you." he politely greets her, this cheers Claire up upon meeting THE Johnny Cage in person 

She is SO going to rub it in her brother's face next time she sees him, he'll freak out she got to meet his childhood hero before he did. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cage, my brother Chris is a big fan of yours when we were kids. I swear he knew all of your lines on every movie you did." ignoring the look Cassie gave after her comment, but Mr. Cage didn't seem to mind. 

"Always a pleasure to meet a fan, if you don't mind me asking where is my son?" forgetting they are here to see their supposedly dead son Le...Conner, damn it IS a bit annoying of the name change, she's going to get used to it. 

"He's still resting, Mr. Briggs thought it would be better to only wake him up when brunch is ready. It's been a rough 48 hours for us." she can see the look of worry on their faces especially from the man himself. 

"Relationship problems?" Mr. Cage asked gleefully until the older blonde woman jabbed him to stop pestering her. 

"Not really, I mean we only met just two days ago." making her groan upon seeing the looks they were giving. 

"You must be one hell of a catch if he brought you here." Cassie states to her, Leon/Conner did say Cassie scared his first girlfriend away before his mother could so that could explain it.