MESSAGE

Callaghan is my longest piece of writing yet. I have spent the most amount of time working on it, compared to all of my other pieces of writing. I’m not too sure how I came up with the storyline; I just started writing and began from there. I know that it is slightly strange in a way but I think it has been planned thoroughly enough to fit together.

Every chapter is either written from Olivia or Dan. This is because using first person engages the reader and gives a more personal touch. As the reader, you get to see exactly how the characters are feeling and I feel this is really important.

I’ve had to have a lot of patience when working on Callaghan. I have found it hard believing that anything was considered as ‘good’. However, I then pushed aside any negative thoughts and found the motivation to carry on going. I was so relieved when I finally finished this story because it has been a lot of hard work.

I used Callaghan as the title of my story because this is the last name of the main character, Olivia. Most problems have been revolved around Olivia and the name Callaghan is short, sharp & memorable. I am aware that the title of a story is extremely important; however I did not spend much time worrying about the title of mine.

I would really appreciate it if you were to kindly spend your time to read Callaghan.  I hope you enjoy reading my work and any feedback at all (good or bad) is respected. If you have any further queries, please let me know.

ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.