Let me explain

Danny seemed to be gone for a while, so I went to see what was up.

As I walked out, it was the thing I dreaded most to see, Danny and Jake talking to each other. I slowly walked behind Danny and waved at Jake.

"Urm, Hey." I said and tried to act as friendly as possible. 

"HI Lexy, I just thought I'd bring you these flowers, been as we've been more friendly lately, I want to show you that you can trust me again." He said. 

Danny turned to me and gave me a look like he found it amsuing that I was in this situation, I sent him daggers. Then I looked at Jake and put on a fake smile again. 

"Thanks Jake." I said walking to the door. I hugged him, even though inside it made me vomit. Jake seemed to be begging me to forgive him, I told him I do, but he said he doesn't believe me, I don't believe myself either If I'm being honest. 

"Thanks for the flowers." I said taking them off of him and smiling. 

He nodded "It's fine." He said and scratched his head. It was so awkward. "So.." He gulped. "Are you and Danny a er, couple now then?" He asked.

I felt so embarrased. I turned to Danny and sent him a glare.

"Yeah, we are." Danny said, seeing I needed help with answering the question. 

"Cool!" Jake said, I could tell he didn't mean it.  "Well, I better be going." He said and went to walk off.

"WAIT! Let me explain to you what's been going on Jake." I said before he left.

He turned at me and shrugged his shoulders then carried on walking. 

"It doesn't matter, I know you love Danny." He said. 

I stood there, feeling confused.