I want it dirty with the lights off filthy, vile and obscene

Early hours of Saturday morning - 3AM 

I walked back into the house, feeling a bit tipsy from all the booze I'd had, I had a good night out, I slowly walked upstairs and slipped off my boots and leather jacket and left them on the landing. Then I opened the door to Danny's room and sneaked in. 

I turned the dim light on and he woke, I stood at the end of his bed.

"What are you doing?" He whispered whilst rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

I took off my red t-shirt and left my bra and jeans on, then I started dancing slowly for him, and doing a strip tease.

He just sat there in silence, I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them down my legs slowly, I all I had on then was my bra and knickers I continued dancing and walked slowly towards Danny's bed.

"Lexy, what are you doing?" Danny asked again as I got onto his bed, I slowly started crawling up the bed to him. I got onto his lap and sat facing him.

"Lexy, you're drunk, you don't know what you are doing." He said.

But I kissed him, he was shocked at first, I didn't expect him to kiss me back but he did, then we carried on kissing.

I removed the t-shirt he was wearing and then carried on kissing him, he has his hands on my waist and he was rubbing my skin.

Then he started kissing my neck, I leant my head back and slowly lay back onto the bed whilst Danny kissed my neck, then he made his was to my breats and then my stomach. 

I reached over and turned the light off, we were in pitch black.

All you could hear was moans for the rest of the night.