Slipping Apart? (Part two)

The bathroom door unlocked again, I just carried on sorting my hair out, I sprayed myself with perfume and then stood up to walk out of the room. 

"I'm going now." I said to Danny as he walked into the room. 

"Where?" He asked me. 

I stopped, being shocked that he'd actually replied to me for the first time in weeks. I turned to him and put on a fake positive mood.

"I'm going out to a bar with some friends to get pissed and try and drown my sorrows away." I said, then I turned and walked out of the room and downstairs, I heard Danny following behind me.

"How are you?" He asked me. 

I was suprised, he wanted an actual conversation with me. 

I shook my head and turned.

"What do you want off me Danny? You've been ignoring me for weeks and now you suddenly want to know how I feel?" I asked. 

He looked down, then walked towards me and lifted my head up, we were both staring at each other, his lips almost touching mine, I could smell nicotine and deodrant on him, it pulled me in, but I wouldn't let myself get carried away.

"I care about you, that's why I'm doing this Lexy." He said.

Then he let go of me and walked off upstairs again.

I was so confused, what did he mean?