That Day

It was a normal day like any other. Izuku Midoriya does his normal morning routine in his dorm, like any other day. He then sees the clock and realizes he's late. He skips breakfast and runs out to get to class. As he was running, he noticed he hadn't seen or heard any of his classmates in the morning.

He reaches the 1A classroom and opens up, and help, there was the rest of his class. How early did they all get up? Or did he oversleep or something? He looked at the time again, he wasn't late, so no he couldn't have overslept. Then why is everyone here so early?

Not only that, the air felt cold and suffocating. Something was very wrong. Izuku looked at their faces, some were faces of disgust, betrayal, or utter confusion. Though Bakugo looks rather pissed compared to the others.

Not was it all the demeanor and faces making the air in the room heavy, but all their attention was on him. Izuku feels his sweat run down his forehead and gets nervous under all the pressure.

"Is there something wrong guys?"

They all looked in disbelief at him, then Ashido stepped up.

"Something wrong? YES! There is something wrong, traitor!" She shouts at Izuku.

Izuku's eyes widened at her remark, his curiosity took over.

"What do you mean by 'traitor'?"

Now it was Kirishima standing up.

"You stole important documents from U.A. and gave them to the league, which is not cool bro!"

Now Izukus, beyond utter shock. They think he's a traitor and a thief! Not only that, but they think he's with the league! A blond abruptly stood up.

"DO YOU EXTRAS REALLY FU****G THINK DEKU WOULD STEAL ANYTHING OR EVEN WORK WITH THE LEAGUE?! HE WOULDN'T HURT A HAIR HIS ENTIRE LIFE, AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT AS I'VE FU*****G KNOWN HIM MY WHOLE LIFE!" The angry pomeranian shouted at the whole class. However this time, Iida stood up.

"I really want to believe in Midoriya, however, all the evidence is against him. It hurts me to know one of my friends is a traitor. I am sorry Midoriya, I should not have been friends with you!" This ... really hurt Izuku mentally. Uraraka hops up with a scowl, as well as a face full of tears.

"How could you do this Deku? How could you!"

Now the entire 1A was throwing accusations at him, except for Bakugo Katsuki and Todoroki. Who seems to be the only one believing in him right now, and Todoroki sitting there looking like he doesn't know what to do. Izuku stood there in shock, scared, and disbelief. His eyes swelled up, and tears pressed to get out.

The door slams open.

"You all better quiet down! Or I am sending you out of class for the day!" Aizawa's voice rang out in the room, and they all snapped their mouths shut.

Aizawa made eye contact with Izuku and saw the pain of betrayal in those emerald eyes. While Izuku saw pity as well as rage behind those dark gray eyes.

He then felt something slip into his pocket before Aizawa went in front of the entire class. Behind him came the principal and All Might, who both looked pissed.

"Young Midoriya, please follow us now"

And Izuku did as told, he followed All Might and Nezu to another room. They then turned around and Nezu reached his paw out to Izuku.

"Give me your provisional license, now!"

Izuku, who was starting to crack over the betrayal of his classmates, kept on cracking more. He held in a sniffle and handed over the license. The next thing that happened almost completely broke him.

All Might took in a deep breath, as his scowl deepened.

"I am disappointed in you Midoriya, you are not worthy of one for all! Hand it over now!"

Izuku took a deep breath and worked a whole lot to keep his mind and heart together. He plucked a strand of his hair and gave it to All Might. Who swallowed it right away. They waited for a little while, till Izuku felt his power gone. He could see All Might huff in approval as he felt the power he could not use course through his veins.

Nezu clapped his hands.

"As the video footage showed us of your true colors, which really shocked me, to be honest, your punishment is fully revoked of license for a hero, as well as expelled from U.A.! Please go pack your bags and get out of here!"

Izuku nodded as the tears fell, and he ran to the dorms. Quickly packing up everything, except for all photos of 1A, and all All Might merch. As he finished he felt the note in his pocket, he pulled out a little folded paper. He folded it out and read it.

'I know it's not you problem child, I will solve this case and prove your innocence.

Eraserhead'

Izuku felt his tears double over, crying in relief that not all believed he was the traitor. Knowing that two people in the U.A believed in him, was a relief to him.

He finished packing and carried it to his home, he opened the door to his home and shouted. "I'm home mom!"

He went right to his room and put down the box with his clothes and necessities. Then he realized he never got a response from his mother, which would be weird. Because she always answered him ...

Scared about why she didn't answer, he got out of his room and slowly stepped into the living room.

"Mom?"

He looked around and felt shivers go down his spine. He got close to the kitchen, where the smell hit him like a rock. It smelled metallic, which is never a good sign.

He clenched his teeth and got into the kitchen, only to fall on his knees and his eyes widened.

"Mom?" He whispered out in disbelief.

Right in front of him, lay the lifeless body of Midoriya Inko covered in stab wounds.

"No, no this can't be right?!" Izuku started murmuring, then started to shout.

"NO! MUM! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A TRICK! PLEASE WAKE UP!"

His face started to overflow with tears.

Someone heard the shouting outside and called the police, not long after the police arrived and pulled the crying Izuku away from his mother. When they arrived at the police station, Izuku was empty of tears. There was none left, his eyes started to feel dry.

He didn't pay attention around him, only spiraling into despair in his mind. Whatever he kept on holding together started to shatter, he worked really hard to hold it together.

An officer came up to him and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"We've looked at your personal information, we found your father and contacted him. You are to leave at once on a flight to America tonight. We found your clothes and necessities in a box and sent them already, have a safe trip Midoriya Izuku"

That's what happened. He got betrayed by his whole class, except for Kacchan and Aizawa sensei. Thereafter he had to give back one for all and his license, and soon after expelled. Then he finds his mother dead.

And now, he's going to America.

What more could go wrong?

Oh, a lot could go wrong.

A/N

My first bnha fanfic, yay! I've  read alot of different fanfics, there was one that i remember reading and got the original idea from, sadly that fanfic is most likely deleted, cause i cant find it anymore, sigh. And i will try and not to make the same, the events are the same, but i making a little more different like how he became a traitor and how it will go with his time in america. Hope you all enjoy it ^^

A/N 2

Just fixed a small plot hole, that i found later on chapter 2 years xD as well as small grammars i could find