Update! ^-^

Hey all!

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my stories and pieces and for all the votes. It seems this book has gathered quite a bit of attention recently and I can only think to blame that on the lockdown we're all in at the moment, but I'm glad I can entertain you during these endless days inside, be it something to read or simply for the writing prompts I find.

I've also noticed quite a few of you have been adding this book to lists regarding writing, book help and the likes and I'd like to offer my services to you all. Of course I'm no expert! I'm still learning as are all writers, but if you have any questions about writing or want some advice feel free to ask me for some pointers. If I can't use my own knowledge, hopefully some of the lessons and tips from my creative writing course can help out some of you too!

I've not been active on Wattpad as much in recent years because I've been focusing more on trying to write my own novel. I was writing the same one for nearly two years and got stuck in a rut. My solution? Start another one!

Actually someone in my creative writing society suggested I take a break from it until I felt like I could enjoy writing it again. By stepping away from it, I found a more fun idea I wanted to explore and I'm trying to write a different novel now. Never delete your old work though as it's a great reference of seeing improvement and you never know, you might revive or continue ideas you had stored away from months ago!

Anyway thank you all again for reading my prompts and descriptive pieces and don't be scared to ask for advice, the writing community is one of the nicest ones I've been a part of!

Hoping you all stay safe!

- Lizzy