Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note - Remember Pidge is mute but she mouths or texts what she says. So, she is kinda speaking just not with a voice of her own. It seems a couple of you got confused thinking she was speaking like the others during her part but she just mouths it and texts. 

"Empire Collage" Shiro muttered as they all stepped out of the small team mini bus with 'voltron' written across the left side while 'White Lion' was written on the right side. This was so everyone knew what team they were and what collage they came from .. making the mini bus for the water polo team only.

"Really guys, they are White Lion greatest rivals" Sven frowned as he looked to the snickering group.

"We not but come one .. Empire Collage .. that so lame" James grinned, normally he be the sensible but the name was just too good not to laugh at. 

"I mean, we been fighting this team for a while but even I can't help but snicker at their chosen name" Rolo smiled trying to keep a straight face but failing. 

"Wait .. they chose this name for themselves" Lance asked with a huge grin.

"Seems so" Hunk answered before he watched Keith, Pidge and lance burst out laughing .. the three of them leaning on each other to stop them from falling. It was still strange to watch the three laugh only hearing two laughing voices while one was silent but it made a good photo that Shiro gladly took.

"Come on, try to sort yourselves out .. we have a pratice match to play" Shiro smiled, clearly amused himself over the name.

"I'm sure it use to be called 'The Empire Collage' when we played them last year" Adam mumbled as they started walking.

"Oh they did but apparently the name seemed stuck up" Matt replied with a smirk as the others chuckled.

"You can not lose to them" Pidge grinned as she glanced to Keith.

"If I lost to them it be becuase I was still laughing over their name" Keith admitted and Pidge silently giggled. 

"Agreed" Lance grinned goofily, wiping a jolly tear from his eye.

Soon the group was following the last years in their club Rolo and Sven since they did the most pratice matches with this collage. Adam and Shiro walked hand in hand without much care, both calming the other by just holding hands. Matt, Hunk and James walked just talking about anything and everything to distract themselves from the nerves.

Keith and Lance walked with Pidge between them, all three stayed silent and just looking around the collage as they headed towards the pool for the water polo team since the collage was built for all water sports meaning they had a different pool for each club. The collage did other caused to do with water sports where they didn't have to be a player as well. 

After a ten minute walk they reached the right building, Adam stepping at the front where a small desk sat with a hall starting beside it. Adam signed in Voltron since no one else was behind the desk before they walked down the hall.

The team was soon stopping as they noticed two doors opposite to each other. The males changing rooms on the and the female changing rooms on the right while the hall led them to the stairs of the floor above to watch over the pool and team or to watch the matches. A couple more doors was down the hall before the stairs, two more lockers for the school own team and a spare locker room for any teams playing a match against them. A small office for the team coach and the last door that lead them straight to the pool itself.