Chapter eleven

We arrived at the council room and all the Alphas were there. I looked around starting to feel a little nervous. "You'll do fine." Marcus whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and he placed me down in a chair next to Noah. He still looked a little angry but he smiled at me tightly anyway. Some of the Alphas took seats and I was shocked as Clarisa stepped through the door. Everyone looked at her and she smiled sweetly. "Gentlemen." Noah looked at her and frowned. "This is a council meeting Clarisa..." Marcus looked at Noah. "I asked her to attend. I'm not completely sure what Serenity has in mind..." He looked at me briefly. "But I have a feeling we may need some calm and leveled headed voices present." Clarisa sat down next to me and placed her hand on my leg smiling. Marcus walked around the table and stood leaning against the wall with Blake and Keith.

"Very well. Serenity would you like to begin?" He motioned to me. All eyes fell on me and I felt myself blush. "OK. Firstly, I want to apologize for my reckless actions. I realize now that I should have come and consulted some of you before just going off on my own. It was a stupid and impetuous move. So I wanted to do things right this time." I looked at Noah and he seemed a little surprised. I noticed Marcus smirk with pride at me. "Go on. So what are you wanting to propose Serenity?" I looked back at Noah and the other council members. "I want to propose me giving myself to the rogues." Marcus stepped forward in horror. Noah stood from his chair fuming and Keith was walking around the table looking like he wanted to hit someone. The other Alphas looked almost as furious as Marcus, Noah and Keith. "Gentlemen!! Gentlemen, please. I'm sure there is more to it if you would all stop and listen for a moment. Go on sweetheart."

Clarisa looked at me encouragingly and I took a deep breath. "I'm not saying that I simply give up and hand myself over to them. I propose to set a trap using me. We need someone on the inside that can get information out without being noticed or suspected. If we send someone else in they will be kept away from everything. If we send me in, then they will feel like they have had a win. I'll be exposed to everything because I would no longer be viewed as a threat." Marcus frowned at me. Noah still looked at me angrily. Keith had gone back to standing beside Marcus. "And how do you propose getting the information out to us if you are their prisoner?" Clarisa asked. I smiled. "Through the mind link." Her eyes widened. "That's why..." Clarisa realized why I had reached out to her. The other Alphas looked at her. "Serenity mind linked me earlier."

Everyone's eyes turned to me in surprise including Noah's. "That's not possible..." Marcus stepped forward. "She also linked my beta...And Stephanie." Noah shook his head. "It can't be done outside a pack and it can't be done with someone that isn't a wolf unless they are your mate." Marcus just stared at him. There was only one way he would believe it. I closed my eyes for a second and pictured all the Alphas in the room and Clarisa. I opened them again and spoke to them all through the link. "It can be done." Noah's eyes flew wide open and a couple of the Alphas stood from their seats in shock. Clarisa sat calmly watching them all. Marcus tilted his head a little surprised."Well that's a new one too Noah." Noah looked at him and I saw a smirk slowly creep out on Clarisa's face out of the corner of my eye.

Noah stared at me for a few minutes. "If... And I mean, if, we consider what you're suggesting how far does the link reach for you?" I looked at him. "I don't know. I wanted to put everything forward to you all first because for us to find out we are going to need to test it." Noah nodded frowning. He seemed deep in thought and I looked up at Marcus. He looked stressed and worried. I think he was afraid everyone would agree to the plan. I think he was afraid he would agree to the plan. "Keith is your man still in town?" Keith looked at him surprised. "Yes, but I don't think..." Noah cut him off by looking at me. "I want you to try and reach out to Christoff." I nodded and closed my eyes picturing Christoff. I felt the pull as I reached out to him. I felt my mind stretch out over the grounds. I opened my eyes and felt a pop. Suddenly he was just there. "Christoff." It was like I felt him flinch in fear. "It's ok, it's just Serenity. We need you to come back to the council house. Call Keith if you need to check in." I shut off the link and seconds later Keith's phone rang.