Chapter 3

Mason gave me a beer and sat down next to me on the log. It's dark out here and the only source of light is the fire. It gave me goosebumps just thinking about what lurkers in the woods at night. I rub my arms trying to get the thought of my head. No use in trying to scare myself.

Chris and Jenny sat across from us on another log. Jenny being on Chris's lap and giggling about something he said to her. Donny was to our right sitting on one of the rusted chairs from the porch.

"Okay I'm bored let's play a game!" Donny said while taking a big swig of his beer.

"We could play never have I ever!" Chris chimes in. "No boring!!" Jen laughed "How about truth or dare!?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Sounds good to me!" Mason said taking my left hand in his hand giving me a smile. I smiled back and nodded my head. "Who's going first?" I asked.

"I will!" Donny shouted. He looked at all of us trying to see which unfortunate one to pick. His eyes settled on me. I gulped and try settling me nerves. He gave me a smirk. His dark brown hair looking more darker from the glow of it and the shadows on his face making him look sinister.

"Scarlet... Truth or dare?" His smirk getting bigger knowing which one I would pick.

"Truth." I simple said. He pretends to think about an answer but I'm sure he already had one just waiting to ask.

"Is it true you are still a virgin?" My body goes ridged. I glare at him wanting to punch that smirk off his face! How dare he ask me that! He wants to bring up something like that in front of his brother. Before I can answer that Mason jumps in to defend me.

"Donny knock it off!" Mason gives his brother a glare. Donny shrugs his shoulders taking a swing of his beer. "It's just a question." Keeping his eyes locked onto me. Jenny noticing the tension in the air decided to change the subject before it got more heated.

"My turn!" She claps her hands together. "Okay, Chris truth or dare?" He smiles "Dare."

"Okay I dare you to lick peanut butter off of...Mason's foot!" I couldn't help but let out a bark of laughter! This girl could come up with the weirdest things ever. Chris gives a disgusting look towards her.

"Who the hell comes up with shit like that!?"  Mason stands. "Well I better go get the peanut butter!"

"Ugh I think I'm going to throw up! Do you know how bad his feet smell?" It's true! I always had to spray them when he took his shoes off. I'll never know how someone could have feet that smell bad! Mason comes back shortly after. Taking his shoe and sock off and smearing the peanut butter on the top. My nose scrunches up at that.

"Do I really have too? Can't I pass on this one!?" Chris whines trying to get out of this.
"Nope! You can't have a pass on the first round!" Jenny said getting off of him sitting on the log.

"Don't forget I will be kissing you after this." Trying to get out of it one last time. "Nah ah you will do this dare because I really want to see this shit!" Donny pipes up laughing and waiting for it to happen. "You can brush your teeth after don't be a damn baby! Now get down and lick that foot!" Jenny says while having an evil smile on her face. Chris bends down on his knees holding his nose. He looks up at Mason. "This doesn't change shit about us! And we will never speak about this to ANYONE!" Mason chuckles.

"Hurry up!" We all say. Chris takes Mason's foot and gags then quirkily licks it trying to hurry the dare up.

"Ugh I'm going to puke! I think there's foot hair in my mouth!" We all stared laughing our asses off! I couldn't hold back the tears and my stomach was hurting so bad from laughing so hard. Chris was gaging and I swear I thought he was going to puke for a minute. He started to chug his beer down trying to get the taste out of his mouth. we calmed down after a few minutes.

"Alright my..." Mason began but was cut off by a loud howl. The howl sounded right next to us it was so loud and went on forever. Everyone went silent and we just looked at each other not saying a word. I had chills running down my spine. I was frozen in my spot. I couldn't move a muscle. That was way to close to us.

I finally look at Mason. And he chuckles. "Well that scared the shit out of me." I shake my head and turn my head forward and was about to tell them let's go inside but the words died in my throat. In the shadows right behind Jenny there was two glowing eyes staring right back at me. I gasp and stood up. Jenny looks at me with questioning in her eyes.

"What? Is something wrong Scar?" She asks me but before I could tell her the glowing eyes in the shadows leaps out of the dark and pounces on Jenny.