Just For Him

[A/N: OKAY YA'LL NOT AN UPDATE, I FEEL BAD FOR IJEKIEL WHEN I READ ONE OF THE CHAPTERS, AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE BUT WHEN I READ IT, AND FINDING OUT THAT IJEKIEL ACTUALLY LOVED ATHANASIA EVEN IN THEIR PAST LIFE; I FELT BAD, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO POST A RANT CUZ I STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED AND SMTH, SO I'LL JUST POST THIS SHORT CHAPTER DEDICATED JUST FOR HIM.

AND ALSO, JUSTICE FOR IJEKIEL! I LOVE LUCAS, BUT YA'LL PLEASE FEEL FOR IJEKIEL TOO, THE POOR BABY HELPED ATHANASIA, REMEMBER! AND ALSO... HE A BABY! THAT'S WHY IN THIS FANFICTION IMMA GIVE HIM A HAPPY ENDING, ALL OF THEM.

EXCEPT FOR YOU ROGER, IMMA MAKE SURE LIFE SUCKS FOR YOU.

ANASTACIUS IS HOT SO I'LL... GIVE HIM TO ANOTHER CHARACTER OF MINE, AND YA'LL PROBABLY WONDERING; HOW MANY BOOKS DO I HAVE THAT'S DEDICATED TO WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS.

I GOT THREE; THIS ONE, LADY ALPHEUS FALLS IN LOVE AND THE LAST ONE WHICH IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE ONE BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A BITCH BUT SHE'LL HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, AND SHE GONNA END UP WITH AN ASSHOLE BUT WHO CARES, THEY'RE BOTH HORRIBLE AND WILL HAVE A GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. LMAO. I HOPE...

OKAY NOW ON TO THE CHAPTER]

Returning to his home after he finished his studies in Atlanta; Ijekiel returned with a heavy heart, expecting someone from a past memory he cherished.

Immediately after he arrived, he stood at the place where he once had caught her.

He remembered the golden tresses that seemed to twinkle like the million stars dazzling in the night sky, eyes like a beautiful ocean, that once you gaze at them, you'll drown in the waves of enchantment, and then her features resembling those of an angel, that once you lay your eyes on her, you'll be sure to see everything as bland and plain.

Standing from his place, his golden orbs caught sight of a magnificent tree that provides the sufficient shade for you to read comfortably on a summer day, and then as if betraying the thoughts of the woman he sought after.

His mind nostalgically portrayed a scene from his childhood.

Disrupted by his reminiscent, he saw a figure falling from the sky, evoking a smile out of him.

He managed to finally catch his Lady Angel.

He spent his time wisely, making sure to leave an impression on her before the time they'll meet for the ball.

And he did left a lasting impression.

As he stood on the fields of whimsical flowers, his mind somehow betrays him again, when he remembered a ginger dashing towards him and glomping him to the ground.

Flustered at her action, he tried to pry away until he heard the sound of her own voice cracking and in a small whisper, she said,

"Don't leave"

With what she said, he realized what she meant. Embracing her tightly, he caressed the moss of red, and held her figure dearly.

He didn't want to leave, but he knew he has to.

He didn't want to be an unsuitable individual to the two maiden that has won his heart.

And right now, Ijekiel is on the verge of losing his head.

He sighed, he didn't know what to do.

The beautiful lovely golden princess that leaves flowers blooming just like a wondrous spring, or the ambitious red haired knight who's a swirling passionate dance.

Gazing at the sky, his heart beating fast and what seemed like a split second, he heard her call out to him.

"KIEL!"

Whirling his head to face a beauty like no other. He was greeted by his childhood friend who is soon to be his lover.

Her eyes of velvety chocolate gazed at him sweetly, the lips kissed by a blooming rose smiled at him with warmth and her fervent ginger locks frolicked with the wind.

His eyes saw a white ribbon tied to the ends of her braid, and with just that object.

His question was answered with no hesitation.

With long strides, he hugged the petite figure with a hidden passion and made himself comfortable in their embrace.

A small smile appeared on Ilene's face as she uttered.

"Welcome home"

Ijekiel pulled her closer, inhaling the lingering scent of coffee on her auburn tresses, and with the calming effect of her words gave him, a gentle smile appeared on his face; breathing in her scent, he whispered gently,

"I'm home"

[A/N: OKAY YA'LL I'M KINDA CURIOUS ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF KIELENE (WHAT A WEIRD SHIP NAME) SHOULD I MAKE IT THE ENDGAME OR JUST MAKE ILENE A SINGLE PRINGLE?]