10: The Beauty and another Beauty hidden behind a Beasty appearance

[A/N: I'm talking bout Bella and Claude y'all]

Whimpering as Claude firm grasp held onto her wrist, she complained by hitting him with the corner of the book she's reading.

It was just a slight thump on Claude's forehead, yet the emperor's lids quickly snapped open, and stared at eyes with the shade of wealth; Claude frowned, his sleep interrupted by the harm done to his forehead.

He then watches Bella resemble his lips and opened her mouth to say,

"Your Majesty, you're bothering me."

That irked Claude, he deadpanned at Bella's words, and if a frown could turn into a frownier one (I know it's not a word, I think?) His frown could be considered the frowniest his frown has ever been.

"Bothering you, in what way?"

"Your grip on my wrist, I can't flip the pages and I'm afraid the book will fall any time soon."

"That's your problem."

Annoyed, Bella toss Claude's head out of her lap, and made him roll into the grass, his hand still on her wrist.

"UGH! LET GO OF ME!" Bella remarked, frustrated with the grip on her wrist; trying to pry away Claude's clasp on her wrist with her free hand that was holding the book earlier.

"No."

Claude's words muffled by the grass, that made Bella sweat-dropped at the thought that he's probably eating the grass by now.

With his demanding answer, Bella who was a lot more calmer earlier became infuriated; her eyebrows twitched with annoyance, and without a warning Bella did the next best thing.

She bit Claude's hand.

But only gently.

She chewed on the grown man's hand, whose head snapped right up at the sensation of her teeth gnawing on his skin.

He deadpanned.

"Are you acting like a child?"

Bella lifted her head to face him, small bite marks formed on Claude's knuckles, a coat of her saliva covered the marks; Bella looked at her work satisfied and then turned to face Claude who stared at his hand, disgusted with the sight of her saliva on his palm.

"Now, let me go."

"No."

"You stubborn lil-"

She was about to cuss, but she decided against it and merrily smiled at Claude who was still staring at his hand.

"Your Majesty, don't be stubborn."

Claude directed his gaze on her, his features blankly portraying his indifference.

Then he wiped Bella's saliva on her skirt.

"HEY!" Whipping her skirt up, she glared at Claude who smirked at her.

His grip on her wrist has now disappeared, yet her saliva is stained into her dress.

"I hate you."

"After that confession yesterday, I doubt that."

"Well, who can say feelings can stay constant, and WE CAN HAVE A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP, YOUR MAJESTY."

Claude sighed, he flopped down into the ground and just peered at the sky.

Bella who was still annoyed with earlier events, flopped herself on Claude's belly and tapped on it.

"Hmmm... Yummy tummy." Bella murmured under her breath.