11: Remember Me

Ilene glared at her appearance, her straight ginger locks cascading down her rear back, with flower ornaments decorating her head; her chocolate eyes peered down at the gown she was wearing.

The silky fabric clinged to her figure, the neckline a straight cut over her cleavage, her collarbone exposed; her sleeves long, puffed near the tight cuff on her wrist; the gown flowing down to her feet.

It was a shade of light yellow, but it appeared as if it was dirty white. The dress was sophisticated yet at the same time, plain.

She frowned.

With her heels, she is towering over her maids, she was shorter than Ijekiel by an inch but now, she thinks she's gonna have to avoid dancing.

She sighed.

Under her duvet, Bella stayed still; her brother who was talking to her calmly moments ago, is now calling out to Jenette to help him pull her out.

Bella screamed, shouted and scratched her blackets, while kicking Ijekiel who's hair is now messy.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

"YOU HAVE TO!"

"FUCK THAT, I DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"FUCK YOU"

"Ugh, Bella just come out now,  we need to get ready."

"I already sent my greetings to the Princess, I WAS WITH HER ON HER BIRTHDAY!"

"I know that, but we need you to attend."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"JENETTE!"

Jenette appeared confused, her appearance as adorable as always, gazing at the scene before her, she said sweetly,

"If Bella wishes not to go, we should not force her."

"You shouldn't spoil her."

A voice behind Jenette spoke, her mousy brown eyes glared at Bella.

"Bella, get up."

"Ack- Ilene."

Squinting her eyes at Bella, her aura menacing, she tightened her jaw and smiled.

"Are you not going to get up?" The way she said it, made the air grow cold. Ilene smiled sweetly at Bella who heatedly locked her golden eyes at the ginger.

"No."

Refusing to move, Bella curled into a ball and buried herself more into the covers of her bed.

"I do not wish to see his Majesty." Bella said, annoyed at the remembrance of their bitter separation.

"You don't have to see him, just go to a secluded place or something. Athy wouldn't be able to relax if she finds out you refuse to come."

"Ugh- FINE!" Grumbling, Bella stood up and pushed everyone out of her room, and then called out to her maids.

And so, Bella, Ilene, Jenette, Ijekiel and Roger went to the palace.

The atmosphere of the carriage carrying the five of them was tense, and just . . . Frustrating.

Well in Bella's opinion.

She frowned at the ground.

She was sure Claude would look for her.

She massaged her temple.