𝐢. 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒 as I ran through the white terrain, dodging the bright blasts from one of Hydra's bases

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒 as I ran through the white terrain, dodging the bright blasts from one of Hydra's bases. An arrow whizzed by my head and marked itself into the chest of a guard who was about to blast me. Ice fogged from my hands as I froze a guard's arm and sweep kicked his feet from under him.

Glancing the path in front of me, I slid down the ice and froze anyone who got into my way. A small lightning strike formed ahead and I knew that Thor took out one of the guard towers. I jumped off of the ice and jumped on a guard, easily taking him to the cold ground.

Sprinting through the forest, I came face to face with another guard. He stared at me for a second, not expecting to see a fifteen-year-old girl fighting in a battle like this. Using the element of surprise, I quickly snatched his gun and hit him over the head, knocking him unconscious.

An explosion sounded from behind me, blasting me with a force of heat. I shielded my face and continued to run towards the base. The rest of the group fell into line with me as we jumped over a small barrier before continuing our attack. Creating a large stick of ice with my powers, I fought two more guards as Tony flew past me.

I knocked the gun out of one of the guard's hands, before kicking the other to give myself a second to prepare. Twirling the staff around my wrists, I stabbed a guard in the stomach before blasting the other into a tree. "Shit," Tony exclaimed over the intercoms.

"Language," Steve scolded and I chuckled softly to myself before sliding under a guard and taking out his feet. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" He continued, asking the Artificial Intelligence that had eyes everywhere for our mission.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," The computer replied as I hid behind a tree, hoping to catch my breath, "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken,"

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor's strong voice echoed through my earpiece. "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last,"

I ran around the tree, easily taking a guard to the ground and freezing his gun solid, "Yeah well, 'at long last' is lasting a little long, boys," I muttered loud enough so they could hear me.

Gunshots rained around me as I jumped over a large group of boulders. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint added as an explosion went off in the distance.

"Wait a second," Tony interrupted as I ran up to a truck which was carrying soldiers, "No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language?'" I did a small somersault in order to dodge their fires, before freezing two out of the four tires.

"I know," Steve shot back, "Just slipped out,"

I grunted softly and I drove to the ground and away from a grenade that was thrown towards me. Using a tree as cover, a quickly froze the device, diminishing the explosion to a minimum. I brushed off the rubble from my sleeves and pressed my earpiece, "We need to get into the base, is anybody close?"