𝐢𝐢. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 threw them, white puffs fading off into the distance as we continued our trek back home

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 threw them, white puffs fading off into the distance as we continued our trek back home. Nat made her way towards Clint who was lying on a stretcher, awaiting medical help when we land. Tilting my head back, I tossed my dark hair into a low bun to make sure all of it is out of the way before making my way over to Clint.

"How are you feeling?" Steve asked Clint while Nat went to talk to Banner.

"Like... a part of me is missing," Clint joked and grinned, knowing that even with a big wound, Clint would still be his usual self.

"We'll get you to the doctors once we land," I informed him as I gave him a reassuring smile. I looked towards Steve when Nat's voice caught my attention.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" She asked and he turned around with his hands on his hip. Steve and I walked towards the group, intrigued by the conversation.

"The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims," Thor replied proudly and Nat glared harshly at him while Banner groaned in despair. "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course," Thor continued but it only made things worse.

"Please stop," Steve whispered but Thor couldn't hear him.

"No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout," He turned back around and both Banner and I rubbed our foreheads, stressfully.

"I like the enthusiasm... but I don't think that was what he wanted to hear," I said as I gave his shoulder a small pat. Thor frowned a bit but I turned my focus onto Tony when he started talking.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" He asked from the pilot seat at the front of the jet.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around," Banner replied as he slipped the beat off of his neck and set them down beside him.

Tony walked towards us as Thor, Steve, and I all stared at the scepter. "It feels good, yeah?" He asked Thor, "I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." He led off and Thor nodded.

"No, but this...this brings it to a close," He replied as we all stared at the small glowing device in the center of it.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons," Steve pointed out and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Caps right, since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" A sphere of ice formed between my fingers as I played with it boredly.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked and Thor nodded once again while the rest of us stayed quiet. "I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying, right?"