𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄

"𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄," 𝐂𝐀𝐏 said as the both of us hopped over one of the railings outside of Dr. Cho's laboratory. Nat and Clint flew off but stayed in a close enough distance that if needed, they could help out. "Over there," Steve pointed to an emergency exit door and we both rushed to it, hoping we made it in time to stop Ultron.

The halls were emptied of both guards and workers, which was never a good sign. I pushed open a large door as Steve ran inside and towards Dr. Cho who was collapsed on the ground, dark red blood staining her clothes.

"Dr. Cho!" Steve exclaimed as he ran towards her, shield hooked on his back. While he checks on her, I made my way around to the other workers, checking for a pulse. My heart dropped as all of the workers were stiff and dead on the tile floors, "Y/n," Steve called, snapping me out of my daze.

Taking one last mourning glance, I followed Steve out of the building and towards the highway as Clint and Nat both talked to us over our comms. "There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron," Steve replied as he climbed up a large ladder leading onto the highway. I followed behind him and stopped next to the edge as we watched the trunk drive down the ramp. "Ready?" He asked me and I gave a sharp nod, eyes focused on the vehicle.

"Three," The truck down the road, "Two," Both Steve and I pushed off of the side of the highway and ran across, dodging the cars. "One!" I called as we both jumped off of the ledge and onto the transport truck. I grunted as I rolled back, but managed to keep my grip on the roof.

Steve climbed down to the doors while I stayed on the roof, ready to freeze any bots that fly out after him. The door blasted open and he swung around to the side as his back slammed into the truck. The door was easily blown off, sending Steve into the air.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way," Steve told Clint and Nat as he hung onto the broken door which was hanging on my a string.

"You're not a match for him, Cap," Clint commented and I groaned.

"Seriously Clint, not helping," Before I could swing into the truck, Ultron used an electromagnetic force and threw Steve into the car's windshield behind them. I flipped into the truck, surprising Ultron, but it quickly made him angrier.

He took a swing at me, and I easily dodged it as well as froze part of his arm. "Are you serious?" He exclaimed as he swung the ice-covered hand back at me, knocking me into the wall. I tried to move out of the way, but he grabbed me and threw me towards a car.

A shriek came from inside the vehicle and I quickly twisted around to see a teenage girl driving. Leaning through the passenger window, I flashed her a smile. "Do you mind giving me a quick lift," Not sure what to say, she nodded softly and I stayed on the side of her car.