𝐢𝐱. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘)

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 step, I walked into our weapons room, ready to suit up and fight. I quickly changed into my uniform, dark pants, dark blue tank top and a leather jacket, as well as a pair of black combat boots.

I grabbed a few knives and stuffed them to my belt for backup, before running a quick comb through my hair. I added a bit of lip balm and put the comm in my ear.

Taking a second, I glanced at the blue and white bracelet that my mom had given me before she died. Not wanting to lose it, I tucked it under my sleeve and closed the two doors to my locker.

I moved out of the weapons room and rounded the corner, not expecting to run into Pietro. "Are you, uh, ready?" I asked, not expecting to see him until the Quinjet.

"How ready can you be when fighting an army of robots?" He replied with a chuckle and I grinned softly.

"You're right," I agreed as I glanced up at him, realizing he was almost a foot taller then I was. "I just wanted to thank you for earlier," I said, grateful that I was still alive, to be honest.

"It's no problem, besides, I've liked our little talks," He smirked and gave me a sharp nod before turning away, most likely going to find his sister. I watched as his body rounded the corner as my mind raced. Little talks? Was... was he flirting with me?

Shaking my head, I made my way to Steve and Tony who were talking to Banner before we left. "No way we all get through this," I could hear Tony say as I rounded the corner. "If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor,"

"I got no plans tomorrow night," I joked as I walked towards the small group of three. They all flashed me a smile as I sat down next to my brother.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for," Tony added as I crossed my legs over one another.

"That's true, he hates you the most," Vision said as he walked past the ground, leaving me trying to hold back my laughter.

"Ultron knows we're coming," Steve said as we walked onto the Quinjet and took our seats. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out,"

The cold wind blew my hair away from my face as hundrads of civilians moved past me, trying to get out of the city. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them,"

I could see Wanda's red powers traveling through the buidlings, compelling people to leave before it's too late. "And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us,"

I helped a few people get over the bridge, making sure nobody was going to try and start a panic. "Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right,"