𝐯𝐢. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇  the windows of the Quinjet that we had spaced ourselves from. Cautiously, I followed Clint up to a large farmhouse while the other Avengers trailed behind me, all of them unsure about where we were. Clint pushed open the main door with one hand, while the other helped keep Nat steady.

"Honey," He called as my eyes traced over every detail of the well-designed house. "I'm home," A lady, maybe in her early thirties, walked out of the kitchen with a handful of artwork that seemed like a kid had drawn them. "Hi. Company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead," He apologized to the pregnant lady, who I soon realized was his wife.

She kissed him quickly as Tony looked around the house. "This is an agent of some kind," He assumed and Clint chuckled softly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Laura," He acknowledged as he wrapped his arm around Laura's waist. She gave a small smile along with a wave and I couldn't help but smile and wave back.

"I know all your names," She told us and everyone, but Nat and I, stared at her awkwardly.

"Ooh, incoming," He exclaimed as he swooped up his daughter into his arms while wrapping an arm around his son's shoulders. "I see her!" He kissed the top of his son's head, "Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?"

"These are... smaller agents," Tony continued and I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"They're his kids," I scolded and Tony continued to look at the family wearily. Nat picked the young girl up in her arms and hugged her tightly as Steve cleared his throat quietly.

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve apologized politely.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony added sarcastically as Clint turned towards the confused group.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low," He explained as Thor crushed a LEGO house with his foot and kicked it under a chair subtly.

The girl shuffled towards Thor and looked up at him for second and he quickly looked away uncomfortably. I bent down to my knee slowly as she moved towards me with a smile. "Hi, I'm Lila," She told me in a sweet voice.

"Y/n," I replied, "What can I do for you?" I joked, not completly used to talking to children since I'm normally the youngest in the group.

"Can you..." She led off and I nodded softly, knowing that she probably wanted to see my power. Just before I could do anything, Thor brushed past me while Steve followed him outside. Not wanting to get in the middle of things, I stayed where I was and made a few snowflakes appear for Lila.

Scrunching my wet hair with my fingers, Steve walked into my room in his usual blue T-shirt. I watched him in the mirror as he leaned against the door frame, staying quiet until he was acknowlaged. "Hi," I mumbled, not really sure what to say after everything that had happened.