𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 lab as I walked beside him, with the twins behind me, both of them new to their surroundings. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes," Banner told Tony as the boys tapped on their holographic computers.

"I'm gonna say this once," Steve stated as he stared at the two geniuses who were focused on something technical.

"How about 'nonce'" Tony retorted as the blue light reflected onto his face, lighting up his freshly shaped beard.

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen," Tony replied as he moved around his tool filled lab table. I could see Pietro and Wanda both interested in the conversation as well as the building they were standing in.

"You don't know what you're doing," Steve continued angrily, trying to talk some sense into Tony before he created another Ultron.

"And you do?" Banner questioned as he took off his glasses and set them down on the desk in front of him. "She's not in your head?"

"I know you're angry," Wanda began but Banner wasn't having any of the apology shit.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade," He interrupted as a chill ran down my spine.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve tried again but was quickly shot down by Tony who wheeled around to face the soldier.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" He shot back as he pointed his pen towards us.

"Tony, you don't know what's in there," I pleaded, knowing that Ultron wanted this to be made, he was going to get his way sooner or later. "It's practically a living time bomb,"

"This isn't a game..." Steve added as Pietro flew past me and unhooked all of the cables that were connected to the equipment.

All of the machines began shutting down as he dropped the cable onto the floor, glancing towards the two scientists. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" As the machines whizzed in the background, a gunshot sounded, and soon enough, Pietro had fallen through the glass panel underneath him.

Wanda rushed towards the broken floor as Tony turned to face the lab equipment, telling Banner, "I'm rerouting the upload," In a second, Steve had thrown his shield towards the computers, smashing a few of them before Tony blasted him back with his armoured hand.

As more of Tony's suit flew towards him, I rushed towards Steve's shield, grabbing it off of the ground. "Y/n, you don't want to get in the middle of this," Tony said as Steve ran towards him, only to be blasted away for the second time, while he was thrown back into a glass window.