𝐢𝐯. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊" 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 as he referred to Thor's hammer that was set on the table, surrounded by empty boxes of Chinese food

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊" 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 as he referred to Thor's hammer that was set on the table, surrounded by empty boxes of Chinese food. Thor laughed as I took another sip of my second drink, that Nat had nicely made me.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that," Thor boomed as I leaned back against the sofa, my heels laying next to me. He passed Steve a small flask filled with some type of alcohol, before turning back to the group.

"Uh, 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!'" He mimicked as he twirled a drumstick between his fingers. "Whatever man! It's a trick,"

I laughed at his comment as I looked between the two boys, along with the rest of the group who was intrigued by their conversation. "Well please, be my guest," Thor said and Clint looked around amusingly.

"Come on," I pushed with a smile as Clint focused on the hammer.

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful," Rhodes commented as Clint stood up and hesitantly walked towards the hammer.

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up," Tony added and everyone laughed as Banner patted Clint's back, reassuringly.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" He told the group as he grabbed the hammer. Grunting loudly, his body strained to lift the hammer, "I still don't know how you do it," He told Thor as let his arm dropped to his side and backed away.

"Smell the silent judgment?" Tony mocked and Clint raised an eyebrow at the billionaire.

"Please, Stark, by all means," He offered and Tony stood up confidently and unbuttoned his jacket, making a few people whistle in response.

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge," Tony told the group as he moved around the table and slipped his arm through the small strap connected to the hammer. "It's physics... Right, so, if I lift it, I...I then rule Asgard?"

Thor hummed, "Yes, of course," Everyone watched Tony skeptically, not sure what was going to happen next.

"I just want to know, how the hell it's just resting on the table," I piped up, mentioning to the trillion pound hammer that was set on the glass table.

Tony placed his foot on the glass table and gripped the hammer with both hands. "I will be re-instituting Prima Nocta," He told everyone before he tried to lift the hammer, but he was unsuccessful. "I'll be right back," He told the group before walking away.

He came back a minute later with his armored hand and tried once again, but he still had no luck. Everyone watched silently as he called Rhodes over and he came back with the War Machine's armored hand. "Are you even pulling?" Rhodes asked as the room filled with grunts and the whizzing from the machines.

"Are you on my team?" Tony asked.

"Just represent!" He shot back as they both grunted, "Pull!"