S-Sir?

{Victoria's POV}

I was getting ready to go to the bar, it's Friday, the end of the week. Thank God. I slipped into a cute, yet sexy outfit.

I walked to the bar, since it was just a short block away

I walked to the bar, since it was just a short block away. When I got there, it's was slightly busy, but nothing too crazy. I squeezed my way through the dancing bodies and to the bar. "Hi, what can I get you?" The bartender asked. "Uhm, whatever you're cheapest beer is. Thank you." I smiled politely.

He placed the drink in front of me, giving me a short smile before heading to the other side of the bar. A tall man sat next to me, his brown hair styled perfectly on top of his head. His emerald green eyes sparkling.

"Hey beautiful." I laughed. "Wow, bit forward there." He smiled, looking me up and down. I blushed lightly, "uhm, I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom. Can you watch my drink for me?" I asked. He nodded smirking as I walked away.

I came back a few minutes later. I talked with the man for a while, sipping my beer, and eventually it was gone. I blinked slowly, my head becoming light, and eyelids becoming heavy. "Y-You drugged me." I whimpered, getting up, barely being able to stand.

I stumbled away from him, and to the nearest person. Which happened to be a tall, tan man. He caught me, seeing as I was about to fall. "Are you okay?" I heard him ask. But everything seemed to go in one hear and out the other. The world around me was spinning. "He, just drugged me." I slurred out, my body becoming heavier.

The tall man moved me back to the bar stool, and I was starting to phase in and out.

{Derek's POV}

Her body leaned against mine, almost unconscious. "Bartender! How many drinks has she had?" I asked. She could've been just drunk. "She only had one. A beer." He said looking at her. "There was a man sitting with her though. Assumed they knew each other." He answered.

I sighed. "Ma'am, I need you stay with me. Can you tell me your name?" She blinked, grabbing onto my shoulders to stay up. "Vic- Victoria. My head- I." She was almost falling off the stool. "Okay, I'm SSA Derek Morgan. Can you tell me where you live."

"I- don't. I can't r-remember." She whimpered. I sighed. "Alright, come with me. I'm gonna tell my friends that I'm taking you home with me. Alright?"

"But- but I don't wanna sleep with you." She said toppling over slightly before I caught her. "I wouldn't take advantage of you like that, don't worry sweetie." I said smiling a little.

"Ooh Derek, pretty girl you got there." Emily said, laughing. "She's been drugged. I don't know where she lives, so I'm taking her back to my place. Will you tell everyone else? I rather her pass out in my car or at my place then right here." Emily nodded.

"Get better okay?" She said to Victoria. Victoria looked up. "Can I- trust him?" She leaned forward, once again almost face planting. "You can trust him with your life." Emily answered. I smiled, walking with Victoria to my car, her stumbling around, before she passed out completely.

"Oh okay. That's fantastic." I grumbled, picking her up bridal style. She was so damn light. She barely weighed anything.

{Next morning
Victoria's POV}

I groaned, rolling over slightly. This bed was so comfortable. My eyes shot open once I realized this.. this wasn't my bed. It didn't smell like me. Not saying it didn't smell good, man did it smell good, but not like me. I looked around the room before down to what I was wearing. A hoodie? Much too large may I add. With leggings, and this hoodie was so cozy.

What happened last night? I thought back to anything I could remember, but I just know that I went to.. the bar. I walked downstairs, this house was beautiful, much more pleasing than my beat up apartment. This house had a warm, cozy atmosphere. I had yet to find the owner though.

That is until I saw someone laying on the couch. I took a closer look, seeing a man, close to my age, maybe a little older. He was beautiful. And a gentleman. He gave up the bed for me. He didn't even try to sleep with me. I was confused, most men I've met take advantage of a girl. But he didn't.

I walked into his kitchen, granite counters, and gas stove. This house was amazing. Maybe I should make him breakfast. I looked for eggs, which he had. I made him scrambled eggs, and some pancakes.

I heard a groan from the living room. I put everything on a plate before walking to him. His back was facing me. "S-Sir?" I said softly, becoming a little shy. He turned around, seeing me with a plate full of food. "Oh- I uhm. I made you breakfast. I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen. I already cleaned up my mess." I rambled after a moment of silence.

"Thank you." He smiled kindly. I handed him the plate. "I- I don't remember what happened last night." I murmured. "Some douche drugged your drink. I was gonna take you back to your place, but you didn't remember your address. So I took you here." He explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said. "Why are you sorry?" "Well because I was a burden last night and you had to take care of me. I mean, you gave up your bed and slept on the freaking couch. You didn't even try to take advantage of me, which is kinda surprising not gonna lie, but you just seem really sweet and kind. And I don't even know your name. I mean I'm sure you told me last night, but I can't quite remember." I rambled. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm Derek Morgan." He introduced. "Victoria Greyson." I smiled. He smiled back, my heart racing when I saw it. "Did you make any breakfast for yourself?" He asked, with furrowed eyebrows. "What? No. I didn't want to waste any of your food on myself, because I didn't spend my money on it." I said.

"Don't be ridiculous. Go get yourself a plate." I hesitatingly got up, giving him a chance to change his mind. I came back with a plate, only for him to put a pancake and some eggs on it. "Thank you." I whispered softly, still in awe of how truly kind he was. He was almost too good to be true.

"Uhm.. Derek? Did you change me last night?" I asked, subconsciously worried he had seen my body. "No. I didn't want you to feel violated by me, so I had one of my friends, J.J., she had brought a pair of leggings for you. And I handed her one of my hoodies so that you could be warm." He said. I swear this man is God's favorite.

I was about to mumble another thank you, before his phone started to ring. He looked at it, then grumbled and answered. "It's supposed to be our day off." He groaned into the phone. "Is it that bad?" He asked after a moment. "Right, I'll be there as soon as I can." He muttered. I was curious, and I wanted to ask. But I didn't want to seem nosy.

He hung up, quickly putting his dish in the sink. "Hey, I have to go to work." He said quickly, sending me a sad smile. "Maybe I could get you coffee sometime?" I was surprised by my new food confidence. "As a thank you, for taking care of me." I said.

"That sounds amazing, pretty lady. Can you get home from here? I can drop you off on my way to work." He offered. But I barely payed attention to anything he said. All I heard was pretty lady.

"Hello? Earth to Victoria?" I snapped out of my daydream. "Oh no. It's fine. I'll take the bus." I said.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. He hesitated for a moment. "Alright. Well, your phone and wallet and stuff is in my bedroom on the night stand, and your clothes are in the dryer. Keep the hoodie for now." He said. He was about to leave, before I interrupted him. "Don't you want your door locked?"

"Security system locks it automatically whenever anybody closes the door. Don't worry about it." He smiled. "Oh. Okay. Bye Derek." I said waving. "Have a good day at work!"

"See you soon, pretty girl."