Chapter 3

What the hell just happened?

He left me speechless and flustered in the bathroom, my heart still racing and my breath ragged. My hands were still shaking and so was my entire body. Harry left me like this in the bathroom, so close to my release...because I called him a dickhead.

Nice, Gray. Now you can go ahead and slam your head against the wall.

I leave out a shaky sigh, trying to regain my composure. My back is now pressed against the door as I try to steady my breaths. Images of Harry's eyes looking at me with so much lust flashes before my eyes, making me hold back a whimper. I can't leave the bathroom like this...I have to take care of this situation myself.

I shake my head laughing slightly at myself in disbelief. Before I can change my mind, I step away from the door into the last bathroom stall, closing the door behind me and locking it, leaning my back against it again as I sigh for myself. I've never done this before in a fucking club's bathroom, but I guess tonight is a first for a lot of things.

My heart begins to race again when I trace one of my fingers between my folds, thinking about the way Harry did it a few minutes ago, closing my eyes as I listen to the muffled song that is playing in the club, my mind going again to those green, lustful eyes.

I start to move my fingers faster against my heat, my legs starting to shake slightly while I press my hand against my mouth to hold back my quiet moans and whimpers. I picture Harry again, his hand tracing up my leg, teasing me and whispering mixed profanities in my ear in his deep and raspy voice. The way his soft and plump lips felt against my neck as his hand took my hair in his fist, throwing my head back.

"Fuck", I whimper slightly under my breath, Harry's image never leaving my mind as I move my fingers faster, different images of him roaming in my mind. I can't help but imagine how his head would look like under my bear body, my things startling his head, his intense green eyes locked with mine as I came under his gaze.

"Har- fuck", I whimper, as one of my hands jolted over my head squeezing the bathroom's door for support as the other one moved faster, making me come undone in the stall, biting my lip as hard as I could, trying to hold back my moans.

"Fuck", I whisper to myself after I came back from my high, pressing my back harder against the door trying to steady my breaths again. Did I really just do that in a bathroom's stall at a club? Fucks sake.

I shake my head at myself, the embarrassment catching up to me as I wipe myself clean with some toilet paper before I unlock the door, only to catch a glimpse of myself in one of the three mirrors in the bathroom, making me gasp.

My dark brown hair is a literal mess and my cheeks a slight red colour, my lips swollen and red. I quickly wash my hands and begin to run my fingers through my hair to smooth it out and make it look less of a mess, my body feeling like it is on fire.

I look over to the sink to see my little, black leather bag still there as I exhaled in relief, taking it quickly as I take another look at my face. My hands move quickly to smooth out my dress and my hair once again as the door flies open, making me quickly move my gaze to the person who entered the bathroom, expecting it to be Harry.

But as I hear the heels clasping on the floor and the giggles, I know it isn't him, a slight feeling of disappointed running over my body. I turn my head only to see Jules and Sarah stopping in their tracks, looking at me as if they know what happened in the bathroom. Jules lips purse up in a devilish grin as Sarah mouth falls hung open, making me furrow my brows. Is it so obvious?

"Who the hell fucked you up so good, Gray? Bitch, hold my purse is that a fucking hickey?", Sarah squeals in excitement, pressing her purse against Jules' chest singling for her to hold it as she rushes to me. I am still standing here in shock at the fact that it is so obvious that something happened.