Chapter 11

From Travis: Babe, come on...

From Travis: I miss you

From Travis: I'm sorry I cheated on you

From Travis: Who the fuck was that?

From Travis: We broke up a month ago and you're fucking someone else already?

From Travis: You whore! You fucking tramp!

From Travis: Who the fuck do you think you are?

To Travis: Please leave me alone. It's over, Travis.

From Travis: It's over when I says it is. You're mine, Gray.

After I left Harry's club and called a cub to take me home, those are the messages I saw on my phone. I couldn't believe that he had the audacity to write me that. Calling me all kinds of names and saying that I was his?

I also saw that Harry had called me once and texted me, asking me if everything was okay. I didn't know if it was. I knew Harry didn't really care about this 'fling' or whatever I should call what's going on between us. It just took me by surprise when that girl interrupted us, dressed up in a very revealing lingerie. It was basically see-through.

I mean, power to you girl, I could never.

I knew that I wasn't the only one Harry was getting intimate with. It would be unrealistic of me to think that. I just didn't realise how often he gets intimate with other people.

'I was supposed to be here tonight...'

Those were the words that roamed through my mind the whole night. Tonight. So he was seeing other women too? Maybe every night? Not going to lie, that's impressive. But after finding out that he owned the club 'Saint', maybe those women actually worked for him and did some...extra work? 

I must have been too deep in thought to realise that my psychology professor went completely silent and started to stare at me as I continued to look through the messages. Feeling that my heart started to race and my hands began to slightly shake, I quickly looked up and was met by my professor's cold and stern blue eyes.

"Is my lesson distracting you from your phone, Miss Sullivan?", he sarcastically asks me, eyebrows raised as he crosses his arms before his chest. I knew it was stupid of me to stare at my phone in his course, especially because, for some odd reason, he just couldn't seem to like me. But I couldn't stop myself from doing it, so I guess now comes the humiliation.

"Give me your phone, Miss Sullivan.", he sternly tells me and I could feel all eyes landing on me as I started to panic. Did he just ask me for my phone?

"I don't think you can...", I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Give me the phone, Miss Sullivan, I won't repeat myself.", he says again and I sigh, handing him my phone. He looks at me for a quick second and then puts his glasses on, staring at something on my phone. I could see his eyes scanning the screen, furrowing his brows deeply. I knew exactly what he was reading and I knew what was to come.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the wave of laughter that were about to come out of his mouth. He really hates me and looking at my phone and I just know that he is getting some kind of satisfaction. Which probably is fucked up, but I don't know what's going on inside of his brain, though I really want to know.