Chapter 15

"Gray, what the fuck is this?", Sarah yells all of a sudden, bursting through the front door, making me jump from my place on the couch, my book almost falling out of my hand.

I look at her in confusion and shock, my heartbeat picking up. What happened? Did Travis do something? I know he said he was going to make some copies after my home keys, but I didn't think he would actually go through with it.

"All our taxes have been payed. What did you do?", she asks me, still standing in the doorway, the front door wide open as I gawk my eyes at her.

"Close the fucking door and stop yelling, Sarah!", I whisper-yell at her, getting up and slamming the door shut behind her, looking at her and taking the taxes out of her hand, staring at them.

"Payed, payed, payed...what the fuck.", I mumble for myself, but then it's like a lightbulb lights up above my head. I lift my head up and look at Sarah, her dirty-blond hair falling in waves over her shoulders, her blue eyes filled with confusion as she continues to stare at me like another head popped out of my ass. "That beautiful british motherfucker...", I whisper for myself, Sarah's brows shooting up.

Harry said that he was going to pay my bills, but I didn't think that he would actually do that. How am I supposed to look him in the eyes now? I don't need his help, I can pay the bills myself.

Can you though?

Sighing, I hand Sarah the taxes and move past her, going to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea to calm down my nerves. Why did he do that? Why is he nice to me? And most importantly...where does he get all that money from? I mean, I know he is the owner of the club 'Saint', but did he make so much money that he could throw some around for me? Just like that?

"Gray, explain yourself. Why are all our bills payed for the next three months? I mean, I'm not complaining, of course, but what the fuck?", Sarah asks and I turn around to see her sitting at the kitchen table, looking up at me with big, doe eyes.

I sigh, leaning against the counter and I look down at my feet, a feeling of embarrassment washing over me all of a sudden. "Well, after you told Harry that we have some problems paying our bills, he said that he would help pay them if I just...um...you know.", I nervously answer her, scratching the back of my neck.

When I don't get any reaction from Sarah, I shoot my eyes up to see her jaw almost hitting the floor, eyes gawking at me in shock. The taxes fell out of her hand, her whole body stiffening in place and I get the feeling that she is going to yell at me for not telling her, before a loud laugh echoes through the kitchen.

Sarah starts to wheeze and slap her knee, almost rolling on the floor from laughter. "You're getting fucked and payed? You literally have a fucking sugar daddy, bitch!", she yells all of a sudden, making me shush her aggressively. I don't want my neighbours to know everything that's going on in my life...but they probably heard me and Harry from a few days ago.

"Is he giving you any sugar?", Sarah asks me in a suggestive tone, lifting her brows a few times and I just shake my head, biting my bottom lip to stiffen a grin.

"He's giving me sugar all right...", I mumble for myself, grinning from ear to ear and I look at Sarah again, a devilish grin that's mirroring mine on her face. Taking big strides towards me, she wraps her arms around my waist and starts to jump with me in her arms.

"Gray is getting railed, Gray is getting railed...", she yells in a singing voice and I feel like we're in kindergarten again, but I hug her back and yell with her in excitement.

I mean...she's not wrong.

***

Harry: I need you at the club tonight. Wear a red dress...I like that color on you ;)