Chapter 14

"Maybe my good girl needs a reminder."

The moment those words leave his mouth, my throat goes dry and my whole body stiffens under his dark gaze. His mischievous grin grows even wider when he sees that his words left me speechless, needing a moment to process. The pads of his fingers apply pressure to my heat again and I dig my nails deeper into Harry's skin, trying to be silent.

"Remember that day, Gray?", he dips his head down and whispers in my ear, feeling his soft lips against my earlobe, his ragged breathing against the hot skin of my neck. "Remember the way you clenched around my fingers? I think you need me to remind you of that feeling, little butterfly...", he continues in a suggestive tone and before I can react, his hands are on my hips, taking my shorts and underwear off at once, letting them fall to my ankles and I quickly lift my feet to get my clothing off.

My mouth falls open at the speed of his actions, but I don't have time to ask him anything because Harry's fingers are on my heat again, rubbing my clit slowly, making me close my eyes and lean my head against the wall. I can feel Harry shuffling closer to me, dragging his nose slowly down my cheek, his other hand staying still on my waist.

"Now, Gray, what did you do after I left you there, all horny and unsatisfied, huh? What did you do in the bathroom?", he asks me again, his finger moving in slow circles on my clit, taunting me.

"Harry, please...faster.", I manage to whine out, Harry inhaling a deep breath.

"You want me to go faster, baby? Then answer my fucking question. Did you touch yourself while thinking about me, baby? Did you pant out my name as you came undone all over your fingers...did you babe?", he mumbles in my ear in an aggressive tone, making me hold back a moan from all the anger I could hear in his voice. He wants to play rough? I can do that too.

I open my eyes and take the back of his hair into a fist, taking his head out of the crook of my neck so I could look him in the eyes. I furrow my brows in concentration and anger, because he is teasing me so he could satisfy the need for an answer. I had to drink and I'm angry from the way he acted before Travis entered my home, so it's time for payback.

"You want to know what I did after you left me all wet and in need of satisfaction, Harry?", I ask him back, mimicking his aggressive tone, making Harry lift his brows in surprise, his grin growing wider and the movement of his fingers starting to pick up their pace, making me whimper under his intense gaze. All Harry seems like he can do is nod, eager to hear my answer.

I lower my voice and fist his hair harder, cocking my head up, closer to him, whispering in his ear. "I pleasured myself, Harry. I pleasured myself while thinking about you finger-fucking me for fucks sake. I came with your name on my fucking lips, thinking about how you would feel inside of me.", my breathing is ragged and this seems to be affecting Harry just as much as it is me, because when he pushes himself harshly against me, I could feel his erection against my lower belly.

"Oh my fucking god, Gray...", he exhales against my ear, his voice making me weak in the knees. The sudden feeling of confidence and want washes over me and before I could second-guess myself, I move my hands to his jeans and start to unbutton and drag them down his legs a little.

I don't waste any time and take his hand away from in-between my legs, earning a confused look from Harry, but I ignore his stare and drop to my knees in front of him, feeling heat spread all across my body. I drag his jeans down to his ankles and Harry eagerly takes his feet out of them, pushing them to the side with his foot. I look up to him through my lashes, taking my bottom lip in-between my teeth, moving my hands to his boxers.

Harry looks down at me, his brows furrowed and his hands on either side of him, his eyes watching my actions carefully. His chest is moving up and down frantically, waiting patiently for my next move. I slowly move my hands up his legs, admiring the way goosebumps rise up behind them. I want Harry to feel the same way he left me that day in the bathroom. Frustrated, angry and intoxicated from all the pleasure. I want him to feel the same way I feel around him. Powerless, but at the same time more confident than ever.