Chapter 7

It's been three days since I last saw Harry.

The next day I woke up feeling really hot and sore, and when I looked next to me, I saw that I was on top of Harry, his arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him. Thank God I woke up before him, so I had some time to freshen up from the night before.

I got up slowly and looked down at my body, holding back a gasp. I was covered in hickeys and bruises, from my thighs to my chest, but I knew that I would surely have some on my neck. I began to look for my underwear and quickly got into the bathroom, sucking in a quick breath when I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fucked.

My hair was a mess, mascara under my eyes and lips still swollen. My neck was covered in hickeys and I had a bruise around it from how hard he choked me. I brought my hair to the side, and I when I saw the bite mark on my shoulder, I remembered the way he grunted while coming.

That was hot.

I quickly rinsed my face with some water, taking almost all the makeup off with some toilet paper, rinsing my face and mouth afterwards. I brushed my fingers through my hair to make it look decent and got into my underwear, ready to "get back to bed".

After all of that, Harry woke up an hour later and insisted to take me home. He gave me a pair of his shorts and a t-shirt, which I had to wear with my heels. He insisted on giving me some flip flops but I didn't want to look like a complete mess.

When I finally got home, I jumped into the shower and hoped that he'll text me to see me again. I placed a bet, after all.

Now I am at work, taking orders and preparing drinks, my shift finishing in an hour. The idea of working and college is all fun and games until you actually have to do it. My shifts are not that long since the guy that owns the place understands that I have to balance college and work so I come in longer on the weekends and then two times a week. Today is Tuesday, so I have to be here.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes and I take a minute to look at it, almost choking on my water when I see who the sender is.

From Harry: Meet me in the parking lot of the club.

I put my water bottle down, trying to calm myself, a wave of heat coming over my body. What does he want?

To Harry: I finish my shift in an hour. See you there at 5?

I place my phone next to me, taking a cappuccino to one of the tables, smiling kindly at the elderly woman who ordered it. She is a regular.

"Thank you, sweetheart.", she says, a bright smile on her face. I nod in response and almost run back to my phone to see if Harry texted me, which he did.

From Harry: Perfect, come alone.

To Harry: I'm getting some Ted Bundy vibes, but okay.

I almost laugh at my own message, making Sarah look at me with a questioning look. I wave at her to come next to me and she sighs deeply.

"Gray, I swear to fuck I am so tired I-".

"Harry messaged me.", I blurt out, cutting her off. Sarah's eyes widen, a knowing grin spreading across her face.

"You're still wearing turtle necks, I see.", she teases, eyeing me up and down, making me roll my eyes at her. I smack her arm playfully and she laughs, shooting her brows up.

"He asked me to meet him in the parking lot of that club.", I mumble, her eyes widening again. I can't tell if that's good or bad.

"That's some Ted Bundy shit, girl.", she tells me and I have to laugh.