Chapter 12

"Travis?", I question in disbelief, looking at the blonde guy that is standing in my living room, his piercing blue eyes staring at the way I'm straddling Harry's lap with a hint of anger and disgust in his eyes. Does he still have the key to my apartment?

I turn my head and look at Harry, who seems just as surprised as I am at the boy standing in my living room. I quickly stand up from his lap, colour rising up to my cheeks at the fact that I've been caught in what was supposed to be an intimate moment between Harry and I. Clearing my throat, I look back at Travis who looks at Harry like he is the intruder.

"What are you doing here, Travis? And why do you still have the key to my apartment?", I ask him, trying to distract him from what he saw earlier. He quickly looks back at me, his eyes filled with anger. He is the one who barged into my apartment, so I should be the angry one here.

"I came back to give you the key, of course.", he answers, a fake smile appearing on his face, one that I've seem more times than I could count. I think he is trying to seem untouched by what he saw earlier, especially because he remembers the way Harry's bodyguards escorted him out of his club. But I know that if Harry wouldn't be here, he would act differently.

"You could've knocked on the door, Travis.", I deadpan, crossing my arms before my chest. After what he texted me, I didn't want to hear from him ever again. I already didn't, but now it feels like something else. Last time I didn't want to see him, I was just angry at him for cheating. But now, I am absolutely over the way he makes me feel. Travis always used to make me feel like I didn't deserve more than what he could give me and always used to put me down. I'm too tired for that.

"Well, I knocked, but it seems like you were busy.", he sarcastically says, looking at Harry for a second before his cold blue eyes move back to my own, his fake smile not disappearing from his face. I want to slap that stupid grin from his face.

"Yeah, she actually was.", Harry says from behind and I turn to look at him, seeing that he rose to his feet which made me realise the height difference between him and Travis. Harry dominates him with his height and it's almost funny to look at. He is  a few inches taller than Travis and he needs to turn his head up a little so he could look Harry in the eyes, which brings an amused little smile to my face.

"And who are you, again?", Travis asks Harry in a tight voice, taking a step towards him which looks like a chihuahua trying to intimidate a pit bull. I have to stiffen my laugh when Harry takes a big step towards Travis, a sarcastic smile appearing Harry's face when he realises the height difference.

"I'm the one that kicked you out of my club. Oh, you're banned, by the way. We don't tolerate bitches.", Harry says in a sarcastic tone, making me let out a small giggle which seems to catch Travis' attention. He doesn't seem very pleased by the fact that I'm not defending him or saying anything at all.

"Gray, can I speak to you...in private?", he asks me, shifting his eyes to Harry for a moment before making eye contact with me again. I don't want to talk to him, but Harry's presence seems to calm me down a little and give me some more confidence. Something that I never felt with Travis.

"Yeah, sure. Harry, you can go in my room. First door, to the left.", I say and look at Harry, who is still eyeing Travis up and down, almost in a judgemental way. His brows are deeply furrowed and it looks like he is throwing daggers at Travis with his eyes. I hope he never gives me that look.

"You sure?", Harry looks at Travis for a few more seconds before tuning his head to me. I give him a small not and his eyes turn into slits again but he doesn't say anything else. When I think he will turn on his hill and go to my room, he surprises me by taking another big stride towards Travis, dipping his head down to whispers something in his ear. I gawk my eyes at them, Travis looking at me in what seems to be confusion and fear. What is Harry telling him.