12. Faith

Fortunately, I've been sleeping better than before. No more nightmares. James was probably right, a change of environment might work. Speaking of James, I need to call him.
        "If you were a burger in McDonalds, you'd be McGeorgeous."
               ----X

       Mtcheew. Early Sunday morning.

    "Faithe, are you up already?" Aunty Yemi asked.

    "Yes ma. Good morning." I said.

"Get prepared for church." She said. Its been a while I went to Church. Do they share biscuit in adult church?

     I got ready in less than thirty minutes. "Good morning, Teniola." I said getting into the car. He's driving us to Church. He nodded.

      "I've not seen Uncle Kayode since I got here." I said.

  "Took you long enough but you're slow. He travelled a day before you arrived." He concluded.
          James says it too so you're free :(

      Singing could be heard two houses before the church. I tried getting the lyrics.
            You are Yahweh eh eh
         You are Yahweh....

      After singing and testimony, it's time for the preaching. The time most of us doze off and charge our phones.

      "Hallelujah somebody." The young pastor said as he mounted the podium.
   "Hallelujah." The congregation roared.
  "Our focus for the month is faith." He said
      Teni glanced at me and I rolled my eyes. I hope they don't fall off one day.

    "Hebrews 11:1-40 would be our bible reference. But what is faith?"
         Now faith...

    "According to a book I read, faith is a state of mind that can be created. Praise God." He mopped his face with his handkerchief.
     "Hallelujah." The church chorused.

      For the first time in my spiritual life, I didn't sleep during the preaching. What a miracle. Hallelujah somebody.

       "Faith is having an assurance that God cannot lie. It is motivated by the word of God. Let's open to the book of James 2:18 and Isaiah 55:11." He said.
          Ride on pastor.

      Faith comes by hearing... Romans 10:17.

"Praise God. I hope we have been blessed." He wiped his face again.
       "Yes pastor." The congregation roared yet again followed by the thunder of claps. After some minutes, the service was over.
         Surely goodness...

Amen, amen😌😌
We are gradually coming to the end of this book😪😪.
I didn't have a plan for this chapter anyway and I hope it's good. And double update🎉🎊
Vote and comment. We have like say seven more chapters.