14. Characters

I'm going to try to introduce the characters properly, especially the five main characters.

1. Williams Faithe Tobiloba. (Protagonist)
     Penultimate year high schooler whose love for chemistry has no bounds. Lost her mom and sister when she needed them most. She stays with her father until he decides to remarry. Best friends with James and friends to Simi and Jola, hopes to study chemistry in the university.

2. Adewunmi James Araoluwakiitan.
     Extroverted good looking teenager. Light skinned and could be mistaken for a foreigner. Well built and hopes to be an NBA star. Bubbly and free minded.

3. Bakare Oluwatobi Joseph
     A typical Yoruba demon who dangerously looks good. The phrase "never to be caught unfresh" applies to him. Recently gained admission to the prestigious university of Lagos, along with his best friend, Teniola to study physics. He ended up falling for his best friend's cousin, of course not without a fight.

4. Ogunleye Teniola Mojolaoluwa.
     Tagged "annoying" by Faithe, his cousin. Gained admission to study in University of Lagos also. Has a bad boy vibe and also belong to the beard gang.

5. Mr Oluwasegunfunmi Williams.
       Protagonist's dad, one if the best architects in the country. He lost his first child and wife, he chooses to remarry. Would he finally lose his remaining daughter due to the presence of his new wife?

   Hi hi hi. I was unable to update yesterday cause my phone had issues but I got another one already. I didn't know what to update and I realized I didn't really introduce the characters. I really wanna know what you think.

Vote and comment!
Till then ✌️✌️