11. Tobi

"Ouch." I touched my head where annoying whacked me with the pillow.

"Wake up it's 12pm already. He yelled.

   "Bruhh, it's Saturday. What the heck?" I replied.

"I just felt like waking you." He shrugged. I picked up the blanket and pillow. I quickly made my bed and yawned. The walls reminded me of home; the cream colour. I brushed the thoughts of home aside as I couldn't go back to sleep.
        I officially hate annoying.

I quickly did my business and went downstairs. They stay in a duplex. Isn't that too big for a family of four? After eating, I was looking for the hollandia daddy bought for me yesterday to step down.
     After fried rice and chicken.

Aunty Yemi has gone to the market already.

I got up to open the door when I heard a knock.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I ask as I opened the door.
"I should be asking you that question." He answered.
            Really

"Teniola, I think your friend is here. You associate with annoying people."
     Everyone is annoying to me :)

        "You look like you've been ran over by a bus." Unknown guy said irritated.

"You have the right to your opinion and I have the right to ignore them. Are you gonna coming in or stay outside and insult me?" I don't have too much patience.

"Actually both of them." He said. As he tried coming in, I slammed the door in his face.

"One of the things I thank God for is headphones." I rolled my eyes.
Heyy, don't blame me, I was acting on what he said. A little of both. He might as well insult me from outside.

As I turned to return to my search, I saw Teni with the hollandia.
       My hollandia.

I glared at him and he shrugged. He and his stupid friend are getting me one each and I don't care if it still remains in the pack. And as a compensation, two Maryland cookies each, the hazelnut and the coconut.

Teniola graduated last year. He recently gained admission into the university of Lagos to study physics.

     "How far man." They did their bro handshake. Show off.

   "I dey jare. Where that babe dey? The one wey wan spoil my fine face?" He asks. Teniola laughed.

    "Ahem. I'm here bros. We get matter wey we wan settle. You allowed this idiot to drink my hollandia. For your information, you both are getting me one hollandia yoghurt and Maryland cookies each. You hear?" I ask.

   "But it's still remaining upstairs na." Teniola whined.

    "Is it your own? Did you ask me before taking it?" I ask him.

      "But what's my own here now?" Fine face asked.

"Good question. If you didn't delay me, annoying wouldn't have taken it.

"Oya out. Now!" I said.

"Why now?". Fine face asks.

     "Wire and cable ni." I answered smirking.

"By the way, I'm Tobi. Tobi Bakare." Fine face said, smiling.

I dey jare --I'm fine
Where that babe dey -- where's that girl?

I don't have much to say, but thanks to all the readers. You all motivate me.
Keep the votes and comments rolling.
Song of the chapter: Change by NF. No relation but thought I should put it. I'm typing to much so toodles❤💙