I. Past Meets Present

"You didn't have to come here, Lalisa! I ran away from you and from the clan because I wanted a life! A real life!!", Chaeyoung snaps at the girl infront of her.

"I told you Roseanne I did not come here on purpose. And believe it or not, I gave up looking for you some years ago. I came here because of a promise I made to an old man."

Chaeyoung was shocked to hear what Lisa said. Lisa smirks and pats Rosé's cheeks.

"Chill my beloved wife. I'm not in the mood for some family issues today. I just wanted to greet you properly and tell you how good of an actress you are. And...I missed you, by the way."

Rosé smirks back slapping Lisa's hand off her face.

"Stop calling me "wife"! We both know we hated it."

"Oh don't be such an ass, Rosé. We got married, your my wife, whether we like it or not.", Lisa scoffs. "I guess we'll be seeing each other more often! Things got a little more exciting!", Lisa continues, while she walks past Rosé.

"Wait Lalisa!", Rosé yells before Lisa could bolt out on her. "Please don't tell anyone, my parents and Jisoo...and specially Jennie."

"Oohhh someone has hots for the cat-eyed girl! I feel offended.", Lisa teased, which earned her a glare.

"Please, I'm asking you nicely. With you in town, it makes things more complicated and chaotic. I don't want to deal with my closest humans knowing what and who I really am. They're the only family I have here and I treasure them."

Lisa thought for a while before answering, "I guess I could do that, but I got my terms too. But let's just talk about it some other time. We have an eternity anyway. For now, I have to be somewhere else.", Lisa giggles at her pun.

"Where are you going?", Chae asks.

"To my Love. I promised her I'd be back in a jiffy and stay the night with her.", Lisa's face softened at the thought of Kim Jisoo and the cuddles they would have tonight.

"Oohhh I guess the mighty vampire Lalisa Manoban of the Manoban Clan finally met her match. I feel offended, my dear wife.", Chae teased.

"As if you haven't met yours, your highness Roseanne Park."

"Shut up! Now leave before I tear you up into pieces. And remember, no one has to know."

"As if you could even lay a finger. And I haven't said yes to that, my dear wife. It depends on how our talk would end up. But for now, ciao!", Lisa quips and in a split second, she vanished.

Rosé could only sigh in relief and in frustration at the sudden change of event in her life.

She calmed herself and when she was calmer her eyes turned back to bluish. She went back to her car and sped off.
=================

Almost thirty minutes passed and Jisoo is still wide awake despite the late hours. She was waiting for Lisa. She held on to the girl's promise that she would be back in a jiffy and she wouldn't want Lisa to be waiting outside the window since she locked it, as per the vampire's instruction.

Up to this moment, Jisoo couldn't believe that she's in a relationship with a vampire. Never did she believe that such creatures existed. She only knew of Edward Cullen and his family, and knew all too well that they were just consequences of an imaginative movie director. But as they say, life is full of surprises and we live amongst different kinds of creatures in this world, worldly or not.

No formal courtship, no formal asking of wanting to be girlfriends whatsoever, no dates, no nothing. And yet, despite the un-fairytale-ish love story she has, there is one constant factor: LOVE.

For the past five months of their so-called relationship, Jisoo would admit that she barely knows her vampire. But it didn't stop her from falling hard. It was scary and mind-blowing at first, but then it became thrilling and exciting specially when Lisa slowly showed her true self and all the extraordinary things she could do. What mattered most for Jisoo was the fact that Lisa isn't the traditional or typical vampire that sucks human blood and kills.

"Girl, I'm not part of the 17th century vampires that don't have manners, and are messy. Our kind and our clan have manners, class and have standards."

She could hear Lisa say those words as if disgusted with her "uncultured" predecessors.

And she believed her. Just by looking at Lisa, she screams class, manners and standards. Add to that, expensively chicc. She is way past those gruesome looking vampires that she had searched on in the internet.

A knock to her window got her senses back. When she turned to look at who it was, a smile formed in her lips as she sees Lisa squat-crouching in her window. She stood up to unlock the window and let the girl in.

As Lisa walks inside Jisoo's room, she was met with the most beautiful smile she had ever seen in her entire existence.

"For you, my Juliet.", Lisa giddily hands Jisoo from her back a bouquet of red roses. Before coming in, she made a side trip to the forest and picked up some wild roses.

"Wow! How sweet of my, Romeo.", Jisoo smiles receiving the flowers. She tiptoes and gives Lisa a lingering kiss in her lips. Those plump lips may be cold to touch but for Jisoo, they're the warmest.

Lisa snakes her arms around Jisoo's waist to pull and at the same time leaning down to meet her.

After their breathtaking kisses, the couple decided to lie down the bed to get some rest.

Jisoo lays her head in Lisa's spread arm while the other holds Jisoo's hand in her chest. Jisoo couldn't hear or feel any heartbeat from Lisa. The first time she realized that, it felt weird but as time passes it didn't bother her anymore as she had come into terms with the fact that her girlfriend is actually a living dead.

"Get some rest Babe. I'll just be here.", Lisa pats Jisoo's head.

"You too. Get some sleep if you could.", Jisoo answers with her eyes already closed.

"You know I don't sleep. But yeah, a little rest could be nice."

Indeed, vampires don't actually sleep because their senses are hightened and it always makes them aware of their surroundings.

Before closing her eyes, Lisa stares at the girl in her arms.

"Do I really deserve you? A monster like me loved by an angel like you?", Lisa smiles sadly.

=================