Chapter 1

Long ago, the fight between The Red Dragon known as Ddraig and the white one Albion has fought countless times even during the Three Way War between Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils. As they fought, they killed anyone who tried to intervene in their fight regardless of who they were and faction. Eventually, their souls were ripped from their bodies and placed into sacred gears that certain people can obtain. Since then they had to use their users to fight from then on. However, at the end of their last fight, their souls were ripped apart unbeknownst to them leading into the creation of two Red and White Dragon Emperors.

As the souls split to find their host, a part of the Red Dragon soul went to one individual, the other half soon found a particular host that living in the country known as the United States of a boy who was working on a farm on a hot fall day. The boy's name is Y/N L/N as he just turned 17 a few days ago. His family isn't one of the wealthy nor were they poor as they were somewhat of a middle class despite how things are currently in the world. Right now he is currently wearing a pair of pants, a white t-shirt, boots, and a set of gloves stacking ails of hey inside of a barn. He sets the last one on top of another as he whips his forehead as he was exhausted and tired.

Y/N: Phew. That's all done. Better see what Mr. Jameson would want me to do next.

He walks out of the barn house and makes his way to the house of Mr. Jameson's. The walk to his house was a bit ways off from the barn with trees on each side of the gravel road. When he got there, Mr. Jameson, who was wearing a straw hat, a set of overalls with a red undershirt underneath, and a pair of boots with some mud on them as he was just coming out of the house with a bottle of water in his hands. He sees Y/N walking towards him as he smiles.

Mr. Jameson: Catch.

He tosses him the bottle of water as Y/N easily catches it.

Y/N: Thank you. Said smiling.

Mr. Jameson: No problem boy.

Y/N opens the water bottle as he pours it on his head to cool himself off. With some water still left in it, he drinks the rest as he felt a bit better.

Mr. Jameson: You did all that I ask for ya?

Y/N: Yes sir I did. Just finished with the bails of hey. Said as he was catching his breath. Anything else?

Mr. Jameson: Nah boy that'll be all for now. Your pops is on his way here to pick you up. Mr. uggh the hell was is name?

Y/N: Kikiri Hatsugu. Said smiling.

Mr. Jameson: Yeah him. Strange sounding name.

Y/N: Well he is from Japan.

Mr. Jameson: Yeah yeah. They got some weird freaking sounding name though I will say they're some hard workers. Working long days with hardly overpay, thems real workers right there. Not these dumbass cow shit heads working long hours and demanding more money. I like to see a damn city man work in the field and know the definition of hard work, working out in this here heat and farm.

Y/N: Well aside from complaining like damn babies, they might just sue you ya know.

Mr. Jameson: Ah let the fuckers sue me. If they don't want they got on their table, then they need to shut their pie holes and work with any overpay.

Y/N: Hehe yeah. Though I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Mr. Jameson: When that does happen, oh boy I'll be swimming in money watching em Bois work and cry like bitches.

Y/N chuckled as he shook his head. A sound a car honking caught their attention as they looked to see who it was.

Mr. Jameson: Well looks like your pops is here already. Go on inside. Your money is on the table for ya.